Jokes???

brownie1964

10 hours ago, eggsarascal said:

Mr cropper can keep his fat birds, if I get cold over winter I'll fill a hot water bottle first.

Eggs, Eggs,  Eggs, I can no longer be your life guru, I'm afraid, you are a lost cause. I may have one last crack at it and send you my rather excellent handbook entitled "Fat chicks and my rise to the top." If that doesn't work, nothing will. I've dispatched a copy to Ratman already. He is demanding more of my literary work. Another disciple I hope. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

9 hours ago, Moose McAlpine said:

Somewhere in rural France, a man we know is doing exactly that.

You are correct  young Moose, hence why my replies are a touch late. My wife is a member of the local fat club, all 8st 4lbs of her, a vast disappointment to me, however, her larger friends are a true delight,  giving me hours of harmless voyeurism. Well,  apart from a big Geordie bird, I need ear defenders to get near to her. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Eggs, Eggs,  Eggs, I can no longer be your life guru, I'm afraid, you are a lost cause. I may have one last crack at it and send you my rather excellent handbook entitled "Fat chicks and my rise to the top." If that doesn't work, nothing will. I've dispatched a copy to Ratman already. He is demanding more of my literary work. Another disciple I hope. 

Why thank you David [emoji4] i am indeed of late lacking in the need of warmth in these cold damp times. Any dark material or tips for a leg up in these desperate times are always much appreciated!
Maybe Yolky would benefit from a copy of your libraries exhibits in CD-ROM form, it would aid in keeping his “hands free” by not having to keep turning the pages! 🤠
  • Haha 1