jcb fastrac??

cosworth

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive used a fastrac in the past, It was great, The guy i worked for ran a 12" chipper behind it and it was fantastic, Im no tractor guru but i thought it was quality

I think Logbaron on here has one, If you look in the "show us your tractors" thread i think there are some pics in there, Might be in a different thread tho, Cant remember :confused1:

if you get a good one then you will be ok from what i have heard, but if you get a donkey then its big bucks, they are terrible on fuel aswell. It all comes down to budget, personally i have never even sat in one, but have heard many diferent reports on them, tbh mostly not very good.

What about a mog?

Poor turning circle, not very good off road, pretty Tall to use in the woods with lots of very very expensive glass to break. On long runs with wide roads they are ok but if your running around mainly on narrow lanes they won't be much quicker than a normal tractor due to the width as you will be burying wing mirrors in the hedge trying to pass stuff. We ran a 65kph 3185 fastrac alongside a t160 valtra with identical trailer and loads and only on flat sections did the jcb pull away but when it came to a hill the valtra had it's weights buried in the back of the trailer in front