Are we heading into WWIII?

Mesterh

There was an interesting documentary not so long back, it's effectively Phillips and optical people like Zeiss who are working at the edge of what's possible as they're having difficulty getting the light to focus.

From what I've seen China, Russia etc are using older tech for chip production, just means it runs hotter and less efficient but you just add more chips to achieve the same end results.

Moore's law has been pretty much a brick wall, it's partly why the GHz remains similar but the cores increased including 64bit processing. 

I like you all sofa warriors and kitchen strategist, how many of you was in Army? I don’t even ask how many of you fight in battle ,you all delusional idiots if you are supporting any military actions , in particular that you all are ancestors of most brutal colonial power , all your wealth is build and continue to exist only because other nations are suffering,if you really wanted to help Ukrainians , send your sons and daughters to the frontlines, your shitty government every day promises, but never really help ,so sometimes I think yes let’s the War beginn, and we (as I’m part of it) gonna loose , cause most of us fat lazy fagots and another perverts,who will shit in the pants once they see Roket in the sky ,and by the way you still occupy part of Ireland isn’t? And don’t say it’s different to Putin shit ,or imbecile Baiden, or ****************ing Sunak . So WW3 maybe a good ending to all of us, or maybe good old Covid 365 .

• Haha 5

2 minutes ago, Sviatoslav Tulin said:

I like you all sofa warriors and kitchen strategist, how many of you was in Army? I don’t even ask how many of you fight in battle ,you all delusional idiots if you are supporting any military actions , in particular that you all are ancestors of most brutal colonial power , all your wealth is build and continue to exist only because other nations are suffering,if you really wanted to help Ukrainians , send your sons and daughters to the frontlines, your shitty government every day promises, but never really help ,so sometimes I think yes let’s the War beginn, and we (as I’m part of it) gonna loose , cause most of us fat lazy fagots and another perverts,who will shit in the pants once they see Roket in the sky ,and by the way you still occupy part of Ireland isn’t? And don’t say it’s different to Putin shit ,or imbecile Baiden, or ****************ing Sunak . So WW3 maybe a good ending to all of us, or maybe good old Covid 365 .

You have a way with words 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Because to fight for ones country is to be a patriot as it's for the king not the government, to fight on behalf of another is generally considered treason.

And the whole of Ireland was British up until independence, Northern Ireland was kept in the union.

Begs the question why aren't you fighting then or you're European friends.

And we as a country have given them BILLIONS.

I could ask when was Ukraine stable in your mind, under the EU for 30years, 40 years of Russia before that, a terrible vegetarian before and then no doubt several despots before that.

Edited by GarethM

17 minutes ago, GarethM said:

And the whole of Ireland was British up until independence, Northern Ireland was kept in the union.

Eh... being under nominal control of the British crown for a few hundred years doesn't make it British... Ireland has never been British, and there's a good few people out there who'd be pretty upset to hear the situation dumbed down to that kind of soundbite.

That's probably for a different thread though. Weren't we talking about measles? 

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, GarethM said:

Because to fight for ones country is to be a patriot as it's for the king not the government, to fight on behalf of another is generally considered treason.

Begs the question why aren't you fighting then or you're European friends.

And we as a country have given them BILLIONS.

I could ask when was Ukraine stable in your mind, under the EU for 30years, 40 years of Russia before that, a terrible vegetarian before and then no doubt several despots before that.

Ukraine was one of the best part of USSR by living standards , at least when I was there! And those standards was continuing to rise after they got independence, problems started when big western and Asian powers start put dirty grabby hands in it. 

Edited by Sviatoslav Tulin
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sviatoslav Tulin said:

Ukraine was one of the best part of USSR by living standards , at least when I was there! And those standards was continuing to rise after they got independence, problems started when big western and Asian powers start put dirty grabby hands in it.

I was more taking offense at being called a colonial power. I know enough of history to know there is always good and bad.

I look especially at Afghanistan and most of those countries, whilst for example Gaddafi/Saddam was bad they did atleast keep things in check.

Maybe if they had continued for another 20 years, rotating out the hard core fanatics could have led to democracy.