The Boxing .

Stubby

3 hours ago, Steve Bullman said:

Had the nerve to blame it on the Ukrainian war too, absolute joke of a family 

mate, imagine the adrenaline. And the fact he had his bell seriously ‘rung’.

Not thinking straight, don’t take it too seriously.

• Like 1

All we need now if for his mouthy criminal of a dad to fight that trainer and get a beating.

And they both disappear into obscurity, one to Morecambe and the other to the carpark near Manchester airport.

Edited by GarethM

57 minutes ago, Steve Bullman said:

He was talking like a dick before the match, he didn’t have that excuse then!

That’s to sell the fight though.  Surely you know that.  Remember the press only really show the shit that gets bums on seats.  I have seen him be pretty humble in interviews and also  making the daft comments.  Remember he is Bi Polar 🙄

Watch the post fight press conference.  

Very humble.  I honestly don’t think to much should be said about his comments.

As Frank Warren said, any other sport, it finished and then the athletes compose themselves and go out to interviews.

Boxers knock the shades out of each other.  Then are expected to give and interview straight after.

Joe Rogan refuses to interview losers in UFC fights if they have had TKO or KO’s.

They aren’t thinking straight and some proper daft comments come out.

• Like 3

To beat Fury with that reach disadvantage shows what an animal Usyk is.

I've no problem with Fury and his personality. He's got the goods to back it up. His dad however is just a sad old pikey riding his sons coat tails. 

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

So , the big China man knocks out Wilder . Spun him round with a hook then tonked him again . Wilder is not a boxer , never has been . he only has/had one tool in the box an I think that is blunt now . He should retire .

• Like 1

Agree entirely.

He made a career out of fighting lesser opponents and that right hand.

I have never cosidered him a good boxer.  Sore loser, to boot.

He needs to retire and concentrate on leg day.

Glad Dubois won though.

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

DDD tonks AJ ! knocks him down 4 times . Ref calls it . The first was similar to the one that Andy Rueise caught him with , high on the swede . He seems not to be able to recover from that shot . Although he rocked Dubios with a shot or two he was still on wobbly pins and got flattened a 4th time . Is that the end for AJ ? 

2 hours ago, Stubby said:

DDD tonks AJ ! knocks him down 4 times . Ref calls it . The first was similar to the one that Andy Rueise caught him with , high on the swede . He seems not to be able to recover from that shot . Although he rocked Dubios with a shot or two he was still on wobbly pins and got flattened a 4th time . Is that the end for AJ ? 

AJ can’t handle fast hands/heavy hitters, forcing the action and dictating the pace, his recovery time after being wobbled is too slow, he got bounced all over the ring last night.

I can’t see where he can go now or what he thinks he has left to prove.

If he can’t get an immediate date set on a return fight with Dubois, and win it, his days are over and I think he will retire. 

• Like 1