What to do with a bored collie puppy when your ill?

slack ma girdle

6 hours ago, Sviatoslav Tulin said:

What illness do you have that you can’t walk 25 meters and play simple fetch? Last stage of bone cancer or something worse just don’t get dog if you can’t keep it happy! Have a ****************ing cat , he will dont give a hut for ya!

Tit

5th post, went to the beach to play fetch 

playing fetch on a hill was one of few ways to knacker my kelpie out. 
give it some chickens (or children!) to round up 

got any neighbors?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Will C said:

At a job years ago there was a tennis serving machine, every time a ball was dropped in it would fire It out a fair distance. The dog there was trained to drop the ball in the hopper in effect playing fetch by its self!

That would be perfect if i had the space,  i shall have to resort to the tried and tested, lob the dinosaur toy down the stairs

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Sviatoslav Tulin said:

What illness do you have that you can’t walk 25 meters and play simple fetch? Last stage of bone cancer or something worse just don’t get dog if you can’t keep it happy! Have a ****************ing cat , he will dont give a hut for ya!

Do you have any normal-strength opinions about things or is it 100% throttle, 100% of the time?

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

So today's antics

Dinosaur thrown down the stairs, dog fetches said dinosaur jumps on bed, and runs back down the stairs to drop the dinosaur down the narrow gap behind the sofa.

Spend 10 minutes trying to dig out the dinosaur,  run back upstairs and jump on me till i retrieve the dinosaur .

Repeat many times.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Collies are a nightmare. I had my mate's for a fortnight while he was on holiday. It jumped into a ravine at a house I was viewing in Scotland and ripped a pad. My mate had a right flounce and I’ve not been asked to look after it since. Besides the dog being sore and kept slow for a while (and the fagging about bandaging etc), it was the best thing that could have happened.  

• Haha 1