MS291 off the shelf

jbanda

13 hours ago, Gordon S said:

I really hope you get your issue sorted and the dealer offers a solution, as a good customer hopefully they will give you a resolution. 

Ref Arbtalk - you asked for input in your first message! You shouldn't be surprised you got it!

I not really surprised, because the usual type of know nothing full of bs assholes rise to the surface on every forum. But obviously the forum is not for a serious enquiry, it's more for the lads in "PPE supplied" lawnmower, strimmer and hedge clippers job to strut their stuff and flex their ignorance,

scrolling and posing while waiting to be told to move the traffic cone and let the old lady pass now bud. 

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Muddy42 said:

Great, Im genuinely glad you have this sorted and isnt it so satisfying to fix things yourself. I feel sad for every broken but repairable chainsaw. You won’t miss the extra displacement.

I think this thread has run its course. White flag / pitchforks down / get on with lives!

🏳️😂

38 minutes ago, jbanda said:

Oh rite..... I begged and I pleaded with people?? , I hope your saw skills are better than your comprehension.

And again, you make a comment that's nothing to do with the subject..... geeze there are a few saddos on here. 

You seem fragile. Is this your first time on the internet?

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

18 minutes ago, jbanda said:

I not really surprised, because the usual type of know nothing full of bs assholes rise to the surface on every forum. But obviously the forum is not for a serious enquiry, it's more for the lads in "PPE supplied" lawnmower, strimmer and hedge clippers job to strut their stuff and flex their ignorance,

scrolling and posing while waiting to be told to move the traffic cone and let the old lady pass now bud. 

You're a farm worker who evidently can't run a chainsaw. I'd wind your neck in instead of slagging off regular forum participants. 

• Like 7

37 minutes ago, jbanda said:

If you are trying to get the forum to bite then you are failing miserably I think. As I said above they are generally a good crowd here, and so far apart from being curious what you did to the saw have shown no malice... however the other way around.....

Glad to see you have a resolution that sounds pretty good to me.. and now you have that, perhaps you could treat us to story time and tell us what you did in the first place (I assume from the defensive -embaressed sounding- nature it was more than just forgetting the 2 stroke oil - which to be honest most people will have done at some time)

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, spudulike said:

Well that's us told.... 🤔

True....farm hands usually make the best mechanics. Can normally repair any 2 or 4 stroke machine within 24 hours you know. 

"I can rebuild any two or four stroke engine, overnight if necessary for the next day, most farmers I know can do it too“

strange, as most farmers are my customers. 

Edited by pleasant
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, spudulike said:

Had a few farmer customers myself. Generally their kit is old and knackered in my experience. There are probably some exceptions but there you go!

Yup...farmers are under the impression (unlike their Range Rovers) all machinery will continue to function perfectly regardless of zero maintenance and abuse by untrained operators. (I know not ALL farmers fall into that category, but the vast majority of my farmer customers do)

• Like 2