******** September and I have the fire on

Steven P

It's getting to that time of year. The Mrs mentioned turning the CH on this morning. Reckon I can turn a deaf ear to that idea for a couple more mentions but only for a couple more weeks at this rate. The woodburner won't be far behind either. I too have concerns over the size of our log supply this season, though it's all Ash and Oak St least so will last longer.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Big J said:

It's bloody 25c here today. Sweating like a mofo. Going for a lake swim later and looking forward to it. It's been really warm for September here

Well, you can keep your sweating, you mofo! We're not jealous at all. 😡

I was just glad of a nice bit of apricity when walking to school this morning.

Edited by sime42
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, sime42 said:

Well, you can keep your sweating, you mofo! We're not jealous at all. 😡

I was just glad of a nice bit of apricity when walking to school this morning.

Staying warm too. I can't complain really. It's delaying autumn, and honestly it's been warmer and more pleasant than August.

Forecast 210923.png

Thought you ha

9 minutes ago, Big J said:

Staying warm too. I can't complain really. It's delaying autumn, and honestly it's been warmer and more pleasant than August.

Forecast 210923.png

It’s coming BigJ, reports here of lots of snow in Northern Sweden? Get your Nordic skis waxed up, it’ll be time to hang up your bike clips for the winter🤔

• Haha 1

Not put the heating on yet, still have windows open till it goes dark. The Mrs hasn't complained in the slightest. I can't put the fire on anyway as the chimney is knackered and not got the funds to fix it ATM. Got about 2 ton ready to burn and can't use it 😤

• Like 1
  • Sad 3