Aerial Rescue Practice

krummholz

42 minutes ago, Mark Bolam said:

100%.
It would have to be full on like Gas-Safe or I-Cert though, and strictly enforced.

We’d all be on twice as much money.

You can suck Sviatoslav’s very VERY BIG BALLS. 

Edited by AHPP
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

9 hours ago, Sviatoslav Tulin said:

All we need it’s left alone we manage for years and will continue happily without of help of money suckers (trainers,assessors,inspectors and so on)

When I did my RFS at Reasheath College back in the 90’s, I had excellent training/tuition, it gave me the grounding to keep myself safe and efficient since then.

So your proposing no training, no assessments, no HSE?

How will this benefit the industry as a whole then?

4 minutes ago, 5thelement said:

When I did my RFS at Reasheath College back in the 90’s, I had excellent training/tuition, it gave me the grounding to keep myself safe and efficient since then.

So your proposing no training, no assessments, no HSE?

How will this benefit the industry as a whole then?

I propose apprenticeship ,it’s obvious .Proper apprenticeship, not modern world slavery type exploitation .

Edited by Sviatoslav Tulin
  • Like 3

34 minutes ago, 5thelement said:

It’s been the dream for our entire careers, unfortunately it’s just a  dream and will never happen, sadly.

Totally agree.

The proper apprenticeship idea is a good one, but again why would you bother when you can just buy a doggy old truck, cheap chipper and a set of ladders and off you go?

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Sviatoslav Tulin said:

I propose apprenticeship ,it’s obvious .Proper apprenticeship, not modern world slavery type exploitation .

I agree, but to have proper apprenticeships you would have to have regulation in place so the apprentice can be trained properly and meet a given criteria, how and who is going to conduct this?

Just now, Mark Bolam said:

Totally agree.

The proper apprenticeship idea is a good one, but again why would you bother when you can just buy a doggy old truck, cheap chipper and a set of ladders and off you go?

In my experience, many of us started that way, cowboys didn’t last, good guys progress and usually become good.Many years ago when I started working on building sites, my mentality was :hard hats for pussys, glasses for nerds, gloves for grannies I was real cowboy at it’s best, but there it was very good foreman beside me, every day explaining and educating ,leading me by example I think it’s take him half a year or more to imprint that in me and I’m not the worst ,so people with ladders and transits have right to do what they want once it’s SAFE FOR PUBLIC if it’s not then it’s a crime and it’s time to go to jail,I think it’s simple.I had years when I didn’t have public ensurance ,so I simple never work in public place and all client know that I relay on there private house insurance ,it wasn’t 100% right but I did all I can to protect public.

12 hours ago, AHPP said:

This rescuer was at potential fall risk him self🤣he drop the body on the ground to finish him probably to safe money on medical bills,I personally use tower to try safe person there is 2 presented on the site, so absolute unrealistic bananas in my op. Hrd  hat not disigned for work on high, very high risk of neck injury during fall that why they banned in EU I can continue and I am not a pro safety man.Not even chinstrap🙈He drag body by the head🥹Is that ****************ing photographer sitting under heavy vehicle could be crushed in any moment so reporting this move as misleading and dangerous practices 😕

Edited by Sviatoslav Tulin