Are you going to admit it?

eggsarascal

5 minutes ago, trigger_andy said:

What part of I understand Boris lied about having a beer during Covid are you struggling to comprehend? 

Or is it I just dont give two FF's about it you have an issue with? 

You might not care what Johnson did or didn’t do during Covid, but lots of people did. He was the author of his own downfall. And as always the Tories turn on their own when things start to go wrong. Tell the truth, are you gutted they are done with, or do you still believe they’ve got a chance of hanging on?

• Like 2

Just now, eggsarascal said:

You might not care what Johnson did or didn’t do during Covid, but lots of people did. He was the author of his own downfall. And as always the Tories turn on their own when things start to go wrong. Tell the truth, are you gutted they are done with, or do you still believe they’ve got a chance of hanging on?

Of course a lot of people care. They where subjected to mass hysteria on a global scale that prevented them seeing their loved ones and sometimes this was at a loved ones death. 

What's been clear from the outset is those in a position of power ,if not on a global scale at least here in the West considered the thread of Covid as an inconvenience and insignificant. Something for the little people to worry about. Which in general they do. BJ would have had the worlds best intel. I imagine he thought 'feck it, its BS, I'll tow the line to an extent but I'll have a wee snifter if offered''. 

In a Political Coup they need something that rouses the public, something that gets them riled up and behind their personal cause. ''Beers when Grannies dying on her own?'' Its the farking golden ticket Steptoe. The likes of you lap it up and end up being a far bigger pawn to the Tories than you've ever been to whatever wankfest you 'protest' about.

You want the truth old man? 

How can I say Im gutted they are done with them they are still in power? Makes no sense. The Tories are in power til January 2025. Thats two more years plus change. Plenty of time to give the idiot masses what they want (even and highly likely to their own detriment) The Polls swing left and right faster then your shit clearing plunger. Give the idiot masses a Brandon boom giveaway and they'll soon be all Tories again. 

Hanging on you say? We'll see. Only they Tories can call an election this soon and why would they? 

Whatever party wins I lose. The Tail wags the dog these days. The lower classes are dictating policy via a conduit of inept but power hungry MP's. There is no 'winning' for me. Just lessening and cushioning the 'losing'. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, trigger_andy said:

Of course a lot of people care. They where subjected to mass hysteria on a global scale that prevented them seeing their loved ones and sometimes this was at a loved ones death. 

What's been clear from the outset is those in a position of power ,if not on a global scale at least here in the West considered the thread of Covid as an inconvenience and insignificant. Something for the little people to worry about. Which in general they do. BJ would have had the worlds best intel. I imagine he thought 'feck it, its BS, I'll tow the line to an extent but I'll have a wee snifter if offered''. 

In a Political Coup they need something that rouses the public, something that gets them riled up and behind their personal cause. ''Beers when Grannies dying on her own?'' Its the farking golden ticket Steptoe. The likes of you lap it up and end up being a far bigger pawn to the Tories than you've ever been to whatever wankfest you 'protest' about.

You want the truth old man? 

How can I say Im gutted they are done with them they are still in power? Makes no sense. The Tories are in power til January 2025. Thats two more years plus change. Plenty of time to give the idiot masses what they want (even and highly likely to their own detriment) The Polls swing left and right faster then your shit clearing plunger. Give the idiot masses a Brandon boom giveaway and they'll soon be all Tories again. 

Hanging on you say? We'll see. Only they Tories can call an election this soon and why would they? 

Whatever party wins I lose. The Tail wags the dog these days. The lower classes are dictating policy via a conduit of inept but power hungry MP's. There is no 'winning' for me. Just lessening and cushioning the 'losing'. 

The likes of me, you mean people who disagree with your ridiculous ideas, and 51 isn’t really old. If you’d have held ya lip I might have put some effort into a reply.