Are you going to admit it?

eggsarascal

4 hours ago, pleasant said:

Well, if the tories cannot manage money any more, then god help us for the rest of the parties get involved.

And there you have it, the question wasn’t about the other parties. I guess that’s politics these days, no one will give a straight answer to a straight question.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, AHPP said:

What are the kerfs on the floor of the gob? Did you bore a rough square one out and then finesse it?

They're supposed to be a "relief" cut, to give the collapsing fibers on the compression side of the hinge somewhere to expand into. Gives you a tad more bending in the hinge before it breaks, or that's the theory. Something I picked up for YouTube the night before. Figured it couldn't do any harm. Reportadly it's what they're teaching now in standard felling in "Europe" (?).

14 minutes ago, Haironyourchest said:

They're supposed to be a "relief" cut, to give the collapsing fibers on the compression side of the hinge somewhere to expand into. Gives you a tad more bending in the hinge before it breaks, or that's the theory. Something I picked up for YouTube the night before. Figured it couldn't do any harm. Reportadly it's what they're teaching now in standard felling in "Europe" (?).

Is there a name to the practice? Anything to google it by. Could you link to the YouTube video please. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, AHPP said:

Is there a name to the practice? Anything to google it by. Could you link to the YouTube video please. 

PM sent. Here's the link anyway. Sorry, tried to post a text link but it posted the video and won't let me delete it. Trench cut at 5:00 minutes in. Sorry for cluttering up your thread, Eggs.

And I admit the Stories are shit. Glad I don't have to vote for them.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Mark J said:

At least it's not Corbyn. 

I’m not a Corbyn fan, but everything Johnson predicted he’d do if he got in power has happened without him being there, I’m  also no fan of Sunak but he predicted what would happen if Truss got in power. Strange times.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, eggsarascal said:

I’m not a Corbyn fan, but everything Johnson predicted he’d do if he got in power has happened without him being there, I’m  also no fan of Sunak but he predicted what would happen if Truss got in power. Strange times.

~Truss gone! Enjoy your winnings😂