Gardening whilst on a motor bike(under cut folk)

Thesamshow

Hi it’s the Sam show here showing how you can use motor bikes instead of using a proper arb truck. I’ve been trying to undercut people with any means best by using electric hedge trimmers / chainsaws. I’ll be able to bring lads into my business on their bikes too. 

thank you Sam again 

https://m.youtube.com/shorts/F4Qu1w-aJL8

Edited by Thesamshow
  • Haha 1

• Thesamshow changed the title to Gardening whilst on a motor bike(under cut folk)

13 minutes ago, pleasant said:

Hmm.....just watched your video and I admire your enthusiasm, but riding a motorbike with all that stuff on you seems a recipe for an accident before you've even arrived.

I can throw a flymo on the front of the bike normally but I normally change a bit extra for that 

8 hours ago, Thesamshow said:

Hi it’s the Sam show here showing how you can use motor bikes instead of using a proper arb truck. I’ve been trying to undercut people with any means best by using electric hedge trimmers / chainsaws. I’ll be able to bring lads into my business on their bikes too. 

thank you Sam again 

https://m.youtube.com/shorts/F4Qu1w-aJL8

It works in India i suppose  ....🙂