Nothings safe 🤷‍♂️

Johnsond

Got back home today after a trip away working, went  to start and get some Oak and Beech sorted out ready for milling  😡🤷‍♂️. Some thieving bugger had taken it upon themselves to start ringing it up. It’s in a property with a yard on a local  estate, locked chain across entrance. He took his chance when builders were in repairing damage from storm Arwen, basically drove in and started once  entrance was unlocked. Can’t knock his audacity but by god I wish I’d rocked up as he was part way through ringing up a bloody nice Oak log. 

96CFA625-967D-4112-B9E2-020C0697118F.jpeg

3AD83FDA-36DD-4B96-8D9A-83972D1BE675.jpeg

• Sad 3

21 minutes ago, Johnsond said:

Got back home today after a trip away working, went  to start and get some Oak and Beech sorted out ready for milling  😡🤷‍♂️. Some thieving bugger had taken it upon themselves to start ringing it up. It’s in a property with a yard on a local  estate, locked chain across entrance. He took his chance when builders were in repairing damage from storm Arwen, basically drove in and started once  entrance was unlocked. Can’t knock his audacity but by god I wish I’d rocked up as he was part way through ringing up a bloody nice Oak log. 

Some cheeky sods about. Thought my place was secure and they still pinched a motorbike.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, trigger_andy said:

What a bugger! They’re lucky you where not there. I’d no fancy a slap off those size 11 hands!emoji16.png

I’d have probs got myself in a spot of bother Andy to tell truth. Years ago I had an 84 cr500 stolen but managed to recover it in bits. How we dealt with that then would just buy you jail time nowadays and a goodbye to my FAC etc. 

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, Johnsond said:

Some cheeky fu&&ers about mind,somebody got a bit of nice firewood now then

Of course.

I don’t doubt it, I just think that sneaking in and cutting green oak logs with an admittedly sharp chainsaw, seems like very hard work, for very little reward, and a lot of risk.

I mean why not just go into the woods and have a bit of free firewood? It’s laying out there.

2 minutes ago, gary112 said:

Some cheeky fu&&ers about mind,somebody got a bit of nice firewood now then

In a minimum of 2 years!

• Like 2