It died

eggsarascal

... But it did well. Me old Transit failed it's test yesterday on rust, and even at mates of mates rate it ain't worth spending on, so I've sold it to a breaker this morning for £300. I was sorting through the paperwork for it and it's cost me nextdoor to nothing. I gave three and a quarter for it knowing it needed sills, apart from a fuel pump it's had nothing apart from consumables. Do I get another Transit or look at something else is the question I ask myself.

29 minutes ago, scraggs said:

Is there even any vans out there atm for sale ?.
I notice van monsters yard empty the other day except for about 8 tippers.
A couple of people I know try to get vans and can't find anything.

The half decent second hand ones out there are making strong money.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, muttley9050 said:

This is the reason I bought a old master low loader box van with a knackered turbo and fixed it. Was looking for ages for a van to convert and that was the first one I could justify the price of

Slight risk but it paid off

What did you pay for what mileage and age?

Well done. Enjoy it. I've always thought low Lutons would make excellent campers/livers.
Needs to take 4 of us to europe this August before my daughter goes off to uni.
Then I might get something smaller again. I do like the space inside though so we will see.
It's massive and beautifully sauare inside!
Going to spray the whole thing in raptor paint I think so it looks a little less removals.