Log Trolley

DTaylor

I made my own, all the bits materials etc probably cost €250ish (I did use wider tyres) took me a few evenings.(I enjoy making stuff)

it’s super strong but heavy compared to the factory made ones.

400 is not a lot if you get the use out of it, and if you do lots of domestic work ,you will 

Edited by s o c
Spelling
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, allseasons said:
WWW.TCFENGINEERING.CO.UK

Our Brash Cart is ideal for tree surgeons, gardeners and foresters to move brash, logs, timber and chip.

we have this it’s awesome built like a tank and the guy is brilliant. We have both sets of wheels. 

yep i bought a TCF brash cart too with both set of wheels (normal width and the wider floatation type), the additional weldmesh sides and the draw bar/hitch attachment so it can be towed by a lawn tractor/quad/pickup truck etc.  Tim is brilliant to deal with. I prefer the galvanised finish over regular paint or powder coat. I could have had a mate fab one up for me but i'm glad i bought the TCF as it's been well tried and tested.

• Like 2