Trash talk on Site

benedmonds

Just now, frammo said:

I used to come on here to learn and help out in return .gettin fed up of being slagged off tbh 

I have not slagged you off at all. Just mentioned you had a beef with spud which you seemed intent on getting him to bite. This is an open forum and i am quite capable of making my own mind up thanking you. Leave you to your night shift over and out.

4 minutes ago, drinksloe said:

Bloody hell this thread took an unexpected turn throu the night.

Like someone said earlier glad to see the irony of title isnt  lost on anyone😀

PS Im still wondering ho do u ignore a person? Is there a button I can click?

Not sure why  frammo was a little bit strong but must hate night shifts i guess (pit pull) mood not with me to add 

Edited by topchippyles

27 minutes ago, drinksloe said:

Bloody hell this thread took an unexpected turn throu the night.

Like someone said earlier glad to see the irony of title isnt  lost on anyone😀

PS Im still wondering ho do u ignore a person? Is there a button I can click?

Thought i had my hands full with trigger and eggs but true gents in comparison even with triggers new lunchbox 🤣

5 hours ago, frammo said:

Anyways get to bed ,glad you got some Cornish in ya 🤣

Hi frammo . I don't know , nor is it any of my business what the grief is with you and Spud but I feel I can comment on his work .   This is by no means a pop at you .  I have a 346 , 372 ,and a 390 all ported by spud and they are out and out crackers . Also a 560 by petemate and a 395 walker saw . All good .  Hope you are well bud . 👍

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Stubby said:

Hi frammo . I don't know , nor is it any of my business what the grief is with you and Spud but I feel I can comment on his work .   This is by no means a pop at you .  I have a 346 , 372 ,and a 390 all ported by spud and they are out and out crackers . Also a 560 by petemate and a 395 walker saw . All good .  Hope you are well bud . 👍

Stubby the comments i read on here from members i have great resect for is the reason i felt the need to put frammo in his place, Needed saying and i told him so in a gentleman way i hope. Spud has a good reputation amongst the lads and gets fully resected for it. 

• Like 1

Gave the bloke a chance to put the whole thing to bed by racing saws and making some money for charity and he ignored the olive branch .what a f****g stand up man he is 

Maybe he doesn’t want to spend time or engage with you , which after your last round of posts I would not either....I see it like this if some one wound me up like that in a pub I’d put their heads through a ****************ing wall... or walk away, being the internet you can’t !
At this point in time tempers are frayed not all of us are mincing about on full pay at home... those that aren’t are pissed off they are not , some are stressed more over worked than they have ever been, sitting in a workshop at 8pm trying to figure out how the hell they are going to finish a job with broken machines they can’t get parts for because of the virus /brexit or what ever bollocks , haven’t seen any friends or family for a year and at the end of there tether...folk are angry and tired mentally and physically and it’s probably showing in the postings... give them some slack and don’t go posting wind up shit or spam every thread with your brain farts just because your bored.. I see every one making opinions about the guy on the other thread, you don’t know what he’s going through or been through but it’s obvious some thing wasn’t sitting right and still the self righteous bollox of human nature is still spurting...aren’t you all clever give your selfs a pat on the back... give the guy a break and try and show some ****************ing empathy.
  • Like 15

5 hours ago, frammo said:

Gave the bloke a chance to put the whole thing to bed by racing saws and making some money for charity and he ignored the olive branch .what a f****g stand up man he is 

I normally stay away from the beef as I'm not a confrontational type, but I'm interested to know where your allegations are coming from. I've been on and off this site for many years and in all that time I've only ever seen good reviews for Spud and helpful advice from him for others including myself, to the point he's probably done himself out of some repair work because he's so keen to help people over the web!

Unless you've paid for him to port/repair a saw and received it back with parts/performance you're not happy with then I don't see how you can be able to publically judge his work and risk putting future clients off using him or even putting him off using arbtalk and losing the site a valuable contributor. 

Just my 2P, I've never met either of you or had a saw ported by any of you so I've got no dog in this fight, just the way I see it from the posts I've read. 👍

• Like 5