The Wee Chipper Club

TimberCutterDartmoor

What size chipper qualifies for the wee chipper club? Just bought a new one and as its not very big thought I'd pop it on here.

Its a Wallenstein BXT 4213 with Honda engine, says it'll do up to 4inch. Be very surprised if I ever chip anything that big(firewood).

Honestly, once you get a few large French conifer hedges to take down, you'll go off the idea of converting every stick into firewood and get hungry for a 6" diesel.

When I look back at the enormous jobs we took on with that wee CS100:001_rolleyes:

Like 100m long 14m+tall hedges and large cedars all with that amazing wee chipper.

It gave us a great head start and earned serious cash for the business.

Ty

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

permission to come aboard the we chipper club. Sirs just bought my first chipper, cs100 18hp with lecky start. Fab. Ive read much info about this machine and went to see those nice folk at global in Birmingham and after a demo to see if I could really role with it, I parted with my hard earned...

Its been one of the best purchases ive made to date. Thanks to everyone whos wrote about this and other little chippers. You have all helped newby a great deal. Thanks again

• 2 weeks later...
permission to come aboard the we chipper club. Sirs just bought my first chipper, cs100 18hp with lecky start. Fab. Ive read much info about this machine and went to see those nice folk at global in Birmingham and after a demo to see if I could really role with it, I parted with my hard earned...

Its been one of the best purchases ive made to date. Thanks to everyone whos wrote about this and other little chippers. You have all helped newby a great deal. Thanks again

Good purchase. we've the exact same model.... ours is out today and saving us loads of time hauling away brush wood.......:thumbup: