Ladies chainsaw trousers 🙂

SamanthaSunny

5 hours ago, Khriss said:

Was gonna suggest those to Sam fr sawing in, as will fit anyone. But she sorted now. Might buy pair myself fr odd days logging to save my Stihl stretchies. K

Why not go the whole hog and get a mankini Khriss 😁

• Haha 2

@  Mr  NowtB2 Do 😋  reminded me of a hilareous quote off a dating app  " call me old fashioned but i love a long walk hand in hand along a beach at sunset....... until the LSD has worn off and i find its a mannequin i stole from the  charity shop and Im in Burger Kings childrens play pen sand box"   😆  K

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Khriss said:

@  Mr  NowtB2 Do 😋  reminded me of a hilareous quote off a dating app  " call me old fashioned but i love a long walk hand in hand along a beach at sunset....... until the LSD has worn off and i find its a mannequin i stole from the  charity shop and Im in Burger Kings childrens play pen sand box"   😆  K

Your old fashioned . 😊

• Haha 1

I personally prefer to use a short Irwin toolbox type saw than silky /Stihl types .cuts faster and only about £6 so I could get ten of those for the price of a high end pruning saw.as already suggested I’d hold back before buying loads of gear .from my own experiences opportunities in this sector seem limited on the island and those which offer some occasional/ part time work are only basic labour rates (minimum wage )some of the guys I do occasional days with  get a lot of there work from the mainland and spend a few weeks/ months there at a time .it might be wiser to get basic screwfix ppe to begin with 

• Thanks 2

5 hours ago, rapalaman said:

Bit dear there - cheaper are frjones but 270mm is prob better choice for shorter stature if it’s strapped to your leg or hanging from belt. I’m 5ft 8” and the 330mm in a sawpod is a tad too long for me

That’s great thank you 🙂 it just shows you how much money I would of wasted on incorrect kit 😬 I am so glad I did not order that today. 

1 hour ago, Jack.P said:

I personally prefer to use a short Irwin toolbox type saw than silky /Stihl types .cuts faster and only about £6 so I could get ten of those for the price of a high end pruning saw.as already suggested I’d hold back before buying loads of gear .from my own experiences opportunities in this sector seem limited on the island and those which offer some occasional/ part time work are only basic labour rates (minimum wage )some of the guys I do occasional days with  get a lot of there work from the mainland and spend a few weeks/ months there at a time .it might be wiser to get basic screwfix ppe to begin with 

I guess your right Jack 🙂 I’m just not sure how people feel about sharing their tools and don’t want to pee anyone off on my first day turning up with nothing 😬 at least I have learned from Arbtalk about the best tools should I decide to invest more money. Lots to learn !