Ladies chainsaw trousers 🙂

SamanthaSunny

Yes, I do. Only the Class A ones though as my feet stay firmly on the ground! Far more comfortable than the men’s Oregon ones I had to start with and a better(shorter!)  length although as someone else has pointed out the lace clips are annoying. 
Problem I have is getting boots to fit that are not £££ 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Mrblue5000 said:

Absolutely, but they won't magically transform you into a Stihl ambassador overnight :biggrin:.

Can you try them on and ship them back if you're not happy in these covid times?

I think Honey bros are probably the best place to buy the Silky too, I haven't used a Zubat, but they seem to be a good saw. I use an Ibuki, less likely to break and can be filed.

Lots of threads on here about 'which Silky,' they all seem to be little vampires. Bahco is a good, cheaper alternative too, I use one for high pruning. 

That’s a good idea Mr Blue 🙂 I will try them on and see how comfortable they are but if I am still in the job when they are wrecked I will probably buy the ones the lady on the video recommends. The silky saws are available in abundance so I guess it’s a case of personal choice. As for injuries I’m expecting that and already have well over 30 scars from the guard dogs and other silly accidents so I don’t mind. I am more afraid of the midges up north 😂

• Like 1

4 hours ago, SazM said:

Yes, I do. Only the Class A ones though as my feet stay firmly on the ground! Far more comfortable than the men’s Oregon ones I had to start with and a better(shorter!)  length although as someone else has pointed out the lace clips are annoying. 
Problem I have is getting boots to fit that are not £££ 

I am a size 5 so boots will be a nightmare to find I should imagine 😬 if you have any advice on boots I would be very grateful 🙂