Ladies chainsaw trousers πŸ™‚

SamanthaSunny

13 minutes ago, SamanthaSunny said:

These Chainsaw trousers are made for women so hopefully will be up to the job and they are class C so fine for Lantra courses. Does anyone else wear Arbortec ? πŸ™‚

9563CB64-48E2-4FF7-8C19-D08828055E63.jpeg

I have breatheflex, comfy and light compared to others I've worn. They're starting to tear at the crotch seam with doing the splits but my other chainsaw trousers do the same.

Β 

Dislike the hooks that go over your laces, pointless and catch on everythingΒ 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Doug Tait said:

I have breatheflex, comfy and light compared to others I've worn. They're starting to tear at the crotch seam with doing the splits but my other chainsaw trousers do the same.

Β 

Dislike the hooks that go over your laces, pointless and catch on everythingΒ 

Thankyou Doug πŸ™‚ have you tried a few different makes of chainsaw trousersΒ on ? It’s hard to get chainsaw trousers that are cut for a lady and so far I have not seen one comment from a women πŸ™ƒ definitely a mans world.Β 

4 minutes ago, SamanthaSunny said:

Thankyou Doug πŸ™‚ have you tried a few different makes of chainsaw trousersΒ on ? It’s hard to get chainsaw trousers that are cut for a lady and so far I have not seen one comment from a women πŸ™ƒ definitely a mans world.Β 

Have you the correct size bottom (curvy) to enhance the fit on those trousers sam ? They look a little tight around the buttocks area 😏

Edited by topchippyles
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, SamanthaSunny said:

Have worn husqvarna which I didn't rate much. Stihl which were good, warm in winter and kept thorns out well but the seams and pockets needed repair often.

Arbortec at moment, next will probably be pfanner on advice of folk I've worked with.

Β 

I've never tried wearing the women's version though!Β 

• Haha 1

They look fab Sam,Β  Ladies fit should have a bit of hip flair, but put em on straight Β sit down - then take a big stride , before you take tags off -Β  too tight then send back . Probly too long in leg - but I have that problem too . K

Edited by Khriss
( yes - Design C for starters and climbers )
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Doug Tait said:

Have worn husqvarna which I didn't rate much. Stihl which were good, warm in winter and kept thorns out well but the seams and pockets needed repair often.

Arbortec at moment, next will probably be pfanner on advice of folk I've worked with.

Β 

I've never tried wearing the women's version though!Β 

Less room for the meat and two veg I guess lol πŸ˜‚ thanks Doug x Happy new year to you πŸ₯³

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1