A few of my pictures

TArrryan

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We had to destroy the company documents as they were over 4 years old back then, found some intresting stuff when we were readin...err destroying the documents :001_rolleyes: There was also allot of stationry too like files and folders, deviders. I had the lot so it didn't go to waste, saved me a fair bob when I started self employment :001_tongue:

The drum did glow bright orange in the end and melted a hole in the back, had to use a paving slab to stop flaming debris setting the hedgerow alight!! It was a asbestos pipe by the way!! I learned that day asbestos pipeing explodes in fires

We were rhody bashing in newtown part (near lymingtom) when the gardener told us they would be foreing up one of the cheftains (they have two!! and a cheftain recovery tank among other's) They had put out a load of old cylinders to be taken away, but the scrap man refused them unless they were cut in half or crushed.... so that's what they tried to do, never thought a dozen gas cylinders would support the weight of a 60 ton tank!!

Just remembered, the place with the tanks was the same place they built the steam powered car they set the world record with recently, quite often heard (and saw) jets of steam being released from the wearhouses where they kept the tanks

Edited by TArrryan

one of the better singl collections of pics ive seen posted at any one time mate, stunnin.....whats going on in pic 3? is that moss growing on the fungi?

Yep Its growing on it, A don't know much about fungi (I'm teaching myself) but it seems odd to me too. I think that was in the new forest if i remember right.

I realy like them shots fella, you have a good eye for abstracts, lovin the ice image.

why thankyou:blushing: but trust me, I take a awfull lot of bad ones for every good one i get