Tip Of The Day

Lee Winger

when parking in a pub car park dont park too close to bollards as when youve had a couple you may set off and damage your bumper

when you go to the pub, go with a mate who will point out the offending bollards. especially when he's looking right at it:mad1:

• 3 weeks later...

Don't allow the customer to distract you whilst removing your climbing rope from the tree.

I did, and the rope came sailing down, caught one of the lower branches and swung round catching me in the middle of the back with the large ring of the cambium saver!

I now have a bruise that looks like a tea mug stain on a table.:thumbdown:

Quote:

Originally Posted by bob

when parking in a pub car park dont park too close to bollards as when youve had a couple you may set off and damage your bumper

when you go to the pub, go with a mate who will point out the offending bollards. especially when he's looking right at it

Err dont drink and drive!

Confucious says;

"Dumb man climb tree to get cherry, wise man spread limbs."

Confucious says;

"Panties not best thing on earth, but next to it."

Confucious says;

"Crowded elevator always smell different to midget."

My tip is get your crew to agree to all having the same tea/coffee/milk/sugar combination.

Anyone who works for me has to have tea strong milk no sugar so they fit in with the rest of us.

Reason: if you give a complicated drinks order to a client, "one tea 2 coffees one of them white not much milk in the tea two sugars in one coffee one sugar in the tea but none in the coffee with no milk" then they won't ask you again!

"Three teas milk no sugar in all" is simple and they'll enjoy making it and offer you more every half hour!

Also sack anyone who declines an offer for tea on the basis that you just had one out of your flask, you won't get asked again.

Can they bring their own sugar? maybe sachets?

Actually funny you should say that because i got the idea from the tree motion harness my friend has, and i agree they are amazing harnesses :001_tt1:

anyway..... pictures, ignore the fact im suspended from my finger board and not a tree :rolleyes:

Since no-one else has said it - well done! Nice to see a bit of lateral thinking in play. This industry is rewarding to innovators, so don't stop trying new things if it makes your work easier/faster/safer/flashier.

I got a treeflex, not a treemotion, but i think the principle is similar.