Bandsaw Mill advice - Trakmet or other?

Shanemac

Woodmizer on ebay at the moment - 

WWW.EBAY.CO.UK

Woodmizer LT 20 with full set works petrol bandsaw sawmill with 33 hours use and is six years old, kept under cover...

Aargh - didn't notice this post had already gone up when I was writing it, so please ignore the earlier one.  Seems there's no way for me to delete it?  

Edited by dudders

13 minutes ago, topchippyles said:

Your point being ????? Wood-mizer are the best selling saw-mill in the world with dealers in every country going but what do i know ? 

Ffs Les less edge bud eh ?‍♂️. Because I’m looking to upgrade I spoke to Big J ref his experience as a previous owner and operator, he gave the pros and cons of the design in particular the single mast and others he’s had experience using, that’s it Les nothing more nothing less. What you know is of no concern to me. 
Hopefully  Big J will pop in on this with his knowledge of the subject matter, of which I’m happy to admit my own is limited. 

Edited by Johnsond
  • Like 3

Roughy sell half those chainsaws he buys could pay for that LT20 and be a big gun sawyer then charging £50 ph 

Listens to triggers bull to much  (no offence) roughy 

There’s something seriously wrong with you Less.

A Logosol B1001 would suit a Farmer down to the ground if he wanted a new Mill. They are a well built Mill. The OP asked me my experiences with mine B751 and I was happy to answer his questions.

Now you may well say Woodmizers are the best, but what Mills have you personally owned yourself? As far as I’m aware you’ve just had Woodland Mills, nothing wrong with that but don’t give it the Billy Big Balls because you’re in chicken shit territory pretending you’re the big man.

Do you even own a Mill anymore? Or are you just scooting around in your knackered old digger licking windows with your son?

You’ve actually added nothing to this conversation other than making snide potshots and have nothing to back your point of view up than your experience of someone stupid enough to let you have a go on their Woodmizer and now you think your an expert in all things Woodmizer.

So how about you STFU and maybe post the pictures of that staircase you’ve been promising to for months but are to scared to.
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, trigger_andy said:

Do you even own a Mill anymore? Or are you just scooting around in your knackered old digger licking windows with your son?

That is really out of order. By all means rip the crap out of the bloke, but leave his family out of it. You're a nasty bastard at times. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, David Cropper said:

That is really out of order. By all means rip the crap out of the bloke, but leave his family out of it. You're a nasty bastard at times. 

They work together? ?‍♂️ 

I notice it never bothered you when he was calling another members wife fat? Selective disgust maybe?

Edited by trigger_andy

22 minutes ago, trigger_andy said:

They work together? ?‍♂️ 

I notice it never bothered you when he was calling another members wife fat? Selective disgust maybe?

Right let’s just get one thing straight the Mrs is not fat ok, if she sees a mention of her and fat in the same sentence on the interweb I’ll be getting my head nipped for ever and a day ??

• Haha 2