Am i the only one

dangerous brian

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have a problem with any minority. What I do have a problem with is little scrotes who get their fun by making other people's lives as miserable and crappy as they can and then stick their thieving, grasping, grubby little hands out to the same people to pay for their wasted, pointless existences. There was an old lady in Southend murdered by a burglar last week, but that apparently wasn't enough upset for her family, as some little t**d burgled her house again while she lay in the morgue.

chavs are certainly not a minority down here in cornwall i saw a pensioner walking towards tommers house the other day wearing a pair on nike air max trainers(pure white) , Adidas trackies which were halfway down his arse to display his Burbery tarten boxers , a lecost polo shirt , and Kappa trackie top on !!!! oh and listening to a bit of fifty pence.

To be honest i was not to sure weather it was DangerousBrian or not ha ha

Until the root cause of the problem- gross social injustice and an oveblown sense of self worth among the 'haves' is addressed, and the REAL effects of capitaliam are revealed, then there will ALWAYS be the 'have nots', so delicately lumped together and slated in this thread. I cannot believe the ultra simplistic arguments and anecdotes being written here. It is no wonder this country is so bigoted and socially ignorant.