One thing that's come out of this virus

eggsarascal

that's not the only thing a bit funny about your behaviour in the last quarter hour - how come you think 250k way too high for covid deaths with no lockdown. Erudite armchair epidemiologist strikes again

So my reasoning on 250,000 deaths differs from yours and that makes me an Erudite armchair epidemiologist but not you? Interesting.

And I’m literally lying in bed with three glasses of water and just polished off a Peparami Stick. IMG_7504.jpg

Nothing in my demeanour has changed in the last day or hour, sorry to disappoint you.

I feel like I almost have to show you the level of my whisky bottle next. ?

12 minutes ago, donnk said:

the whole criminal justice system is a farce. Just take a look at the sentancing guideling judges have to use for burglary. 

image.png.0513eb3f3afd0a1428a241e73e98d02d.png

what this should look like is

image.png.51f096d4b45a6bb1c74a6e998cd0d828.png

good behaviour scrapped. Time added on for bad behavior. All sentances doubled for second offence.

Burglars are scum, but we simply don't have the prison space to send everyone down. I'm on trial on the 15th of June, that will be put back due to the virus putting cases back. It's a joke, my barrister has already told me what will happen if I'm found guilty, he's mates with the judge who will hear my case, and the prosecution barrister. If he's wrong it's good night Vienna.

Just now, trigger_andy said:

So my reasoning on 250,000 deaths differs from yours and that makes me an Erudite armchair epidemiologist but not you? Interesting.

the only reasoning, if that's a suitable word I used was if there were just under 1200 deaths a day at the peak and it carried on unchecked the numbers would have mounted up far faster - it seems the lockdown is what has brought the daily death count down to its present 400 odd per day?

661644996_FireShotScreenCapture007-Coronavirus(COVID-19)intheUK-coronavirus_data_gov_uk.jpg.17bf909c54b8ba221f63462e60e691da.jpg

the judges are barristers, its just a top up of their salary.

We have loads of prison space, cells could easily accomodate 10 instead of 1. They can share the bed. No will in the liberati know alls in the civil service to implant it.

What hamza  was taken from Long Lartin by the yanks, the prison service tried to hand over a 4" thck binder of HIS medical and dietary requirements. The threw it in the bin and said we wont be needing that.  

First thing that went when he got to the supermax in florence, USA, was his hooks. They trreat him like the scum he is. No drama. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, tree-fancier123 said:

the only reasoning, if that's a suitable word I used was if there were just under 1200 deaths a day at the peak and it carried on unchecked the numbers would have mounted up far faster - it seems the lockdown is what has brought the daily death count down to its present 400 odd per day?

661644996_FireShotScreenCapture007-Coronavirus(COVID-19)intheUK-coronavirus_data_gov_uk.jpg.17bf909c54b8ba221f63462e60e691da.jpg

you cant belive any of that cock and bull. People dieing of cance were put down as covid, old age etc etc

Dont lap it up so easily.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, tree-fancier123 said:

Im not saying that lock down has not slowed the infection and death rate. I just asked where the magic number of 250,000 came from? Is it something conjured up or is it actually backed up with anything? Lets keep in mind the global deathtoll is just over 300,000. 

Anyway, an interesting perspective on the subject. 

WWW.SPECTATOR.CO.UK

It has become clear that a hard lockdown does not protect old and frail people living in care homes – a population the...

Edited by trigger_andy
  • Like 1

Just now, trigger_andy said:

Is it something conjured up or is it actually backed up with anything? Lets keep in mind the global deathtoll is just over 300,000. 

I will have a read of the article, thanks. Yes 300,000 globally - with lockdown in majority of regions. I don't know how bad it would have been, but the 300 billion bailout soon to be liberated from those with deep pockets, worth every penny. Ok, enough of my verbal diarrohea for now, tommorrow's another day. The dawn of a new error.

3 minutes ago, tree-fancier123 said:

I will have a read of the article, thanks. Yes 300,000 globally - with lockdown in majority of regions. I don't know how bad it would have been, but the 300 billion bailout soon to be liberated from those with deep pockets, worth every penny. Ok, enough of my verbal diarrohea for now, tommorrow's another day. The dawn of a new error.

Well there's been degree's of Lock-down, but globally (lets ignore China) its a remarkably low figure. I just dont see the UK having 250,000 deaths where there not not have been lock down, or a much more relaxed version of it that had not destroyed the economy. 

Anyway, enjoy your evening. :) Time for me to read my book. 

Edited by trigger_andy

2 hours ago, eggsarascal said:

Nope, wrong about the grooming gangs, you could have a look for the facts, they are out there.

Really??  Yeah the facts are out there for sure what about the Brazilian guy on the tube ?? The guy killed at the G20 protest etc etc 

take a hard look at his background at cps and some of his decisions.