Covid-19 tracking app

eggsarascal

38 minutes ago, Steve Bullman said:

Nope 

7 minutes ago, Gary Prentice said:

Speak for yourself,  you're talking to the technology challenged here. :001_rolleyes::D

9 minutes ago, eggsarascal said:

Cambridge analytica springs to mind.

if the above is representative, then it's back to the drawing board for GCHQ - they will have to find another way to suck the lifeblood out of us in bitwise fashion

• Haha 1

The issue seems to be that the rest of the world is aproaching tracking things by using google etc, rather than a bespoke UK based app. Why not go along with everone else? Ultimately it's the same thing but I don't want my movements exclusively in the hands of the tories and their ilk. Google etc is pretty much unavoidable, though you can run VPN's to get round things.

• Like 3

I have Siri turned off on my phone and restrict access to my microphone and I still get adverts for ‘things’ I’ve just been talking about. (Very creepy)
Why don’t they just ask us to put a chip in our foreheads .....

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, TIMON said:

I have Siri turned off on my phone and restrict access to my microphone and I still get adverts for ‘things’ I’ve just been talking about. (Very creepy)

1 hour ago, eggsarascal said:

I would have set up a poll if I knew how to.

A) yes.

B) no

C) not to start with

D) I wouldn't trust the bastards with my data even though you could find out all about me on the web.

Maybe J will do one ?

(A) Trump is a turnip

(B). UK Planning regs are pants

(C). I love the EU

(D) I want the dotGov tracker but only if it gives a loud audio/vibrate alarm for proximity to UKIPers

Im only gonna vote if the app also has political tendencies included in the data. It might be a redundancy function (for now) but it would make so much sense to future proof it now and allow for the effective segregation and re-education of Momentum types as we move ever closer to a Boris cult. 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, TIMON said:

What makes you think you haven’t already been chipped?

• Sad 1