Who would you like to end up with on a tropical island

spuddog0507

Thats the face a Baby makes when they see titty.

Are you implying its the face you'd make when you see us on a deserted island and want something to suck on? 

Sounds to me trigger your after diversifying in to “uphill gardening” the amount of times you mentioned your cock just lately!.... you trying to come out on the quiet???

10 minutes ago, Ratman said:

Sounds to me trigger your after diversifying in to “uphill gardening” the amount of times you mentioned your cock just lately!.... you try to come out on the quiet???

Its only gay if you push back.

Or forget to whisper 'no homo' first. 

Edited by trigger_andy

No? Off the booze just now, dont feel that good.

I never forget to say No Home though! No matter how much I have to drink.  

You heard anymore or ya just stuck there still? We got asked to voluntary take 3 days holiday between now and end of May but complying with holiday rules. So basically trying to thin us out to lower the risk of contact between us all. Least at the moment in doing this its keeping us as normal as can be and not harming jobs/wages etc... time will tell though i guess.

Just now, Ratman said:

You heard anymore or ya just stuck there still? We got asked to voluntary take 3 days holiday between now and end of May but complying with holiday rules. So basically trying to thin us out to lower the risk of contact between us all. Least at the moment in doing this its keeping us as normal as can be and not harming jobs/wages etc... time will tell though i guess.

Its a mixed bag here really. As mentioned earlier we've booked out a whole hotel to quarantine us over-sea's workers. What I did not realise is the hotel is full. All 31 room's (its a small place) Hard to tell as we all kinda keep to ourselves, but as the sun was shining a few of us had a chinwag earlier on the veranda. So all Halliburton but different departments with different union rules. Some are on UK contracts, some on Norgie. Some just in the door some of us with 10 years plus. 

Anyway, I asked my Manager whats in place if I, or a close family member comes down with The Rona. he never replied for a good 2 hours, which in itself is telling. His reply was quite corporate. The UK Government has recommended all UK citizens return to the UK. As Im here voluntarily I am free to return to the UK whenever I want. 

So basically he's washing his hands of me. If I say fuck it Im going home he cant stop me but then Im lighting a beacon for getting furloughed. There is also no longer any flights to actually get home. 

So I really have no option but to crack on here and hope no one comes down with anything stronger than a cold. And when I'll get home now is anyone's guess. But Ive still got my job, Im in a senior position which means 10 years of hires have to be paid off or furloughed before I do, as long as I play by the rules. We're flat out, so Im needed in my off period too. So good money and very little chance of anyone getting dunted.

But Oil is $22 a barrel just now. Some places in the US its $8 a barrel and globally all the tanks and storage vessels are full. Russia and OPEC are playing bully big balls and trying to out stare each other so both have the taps fully open. 9 times outta 10 Id say Russia would blink first, but OPEC caused the last down turn trying to screw US Shale over and failed, so are very weak. So Russia will think they have the upper hand. Can see this drawing out right down to the line and all the service companies cant afford another hit like this so soon. The Service Companies do 90% of the work for the Oil Companies, as you know. So its a bit of a mess. Some big players will be folding soon I think, bit not before serious cuts in man power the world over. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, trigger_andy said:

Its a mixed bag here really. As mentioned earlier we've booked out a whole hotel to quarantine us over-sea's workers. What I did not realise is the hotel is full. All 31 room's (its a small place) Hard to tell as we all kinda keep to ourselves, but as the sun was shining a few of us had a chinwag earlier on the veranda. So all Halliburton but different departments with different union rules. Some are on UK contracts, some on Norgie. Some just in the door some of us with 10 years plus. 

Anyway, I asked my Manager whats in place if I, or a close family member comes down with The Rona. he never replied for a good 2 hours, which in itself is telling. His reply was quite corporate. The UK Government has recommended all UK citizens return to the UK. As Im here voluntarily I am free to return to the UK whenever I want. 

So basically he's washing his hands of me. If I say fuck it Im going home he cant stop me but then Im lighting a beacon for getting furloughed. There is also no longer any flights to actually get home. 

So I really have no option but to crack on here and hope no one comes down with anything stronger than a cold. And when I'll get home now is anyone's guess. But Ive still got my job, Im in a senior position which means 10 years of hires have to be paid off or furloughed before I do, as long as I play by the rules. We're flat out, so Im needed in my off period too. So good money and very little chance of anyone getting dunted.

But Oil is $22 a barrel just now. Some places in the US its $8 a barrel and globally all the tanks and storage vessels are full. Russia and OPEC are playing bully big balls and trying to out stare each other so both have the taps fully open. 9 times outta 10 Id say Russia would blink first, but OPEC caused the last down turn trying to screw US Shale over and failed, so are very weak. So Russia will think they have the upper hand. Can see this drawing out right down to the line and all the service companies cant afford another hit like this so soon. The Service Companies do 90% of the work for the Oil Companies, as you know. So its a bit of a mess. Some big players will be folding soon I think, bit not before serious cuts in man power the world over. 

I’m afraid you are spot on Andy

https://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/fp/news/local/stork-sacks-north-sea-workers-due-to-covid-19-operational-drop-off1/

Feel for all these lads,

• Like 2

Interesting times!... i’ve not been in for a week and a bit (so finished as this shit storm started!) back in tomoz for four days then off again for a week and a bit! [emoji4][emoji39] had to get my hols in or lose em! We’re classed as key workers so the job must go on as they say. Probably same for yourself. Be an interesting few months as ya say! Be good anyhow, off to my pit, up at 5am, dog to walk, breakfast to devour and drains to prep before i go work at 11am till 8pm! Enjoy!!! ?