Farmatec Top Handle Saw?

5 shires

Dunno but sounds a bit dodgy in the description,when it says he orders them in when paid for,are they Chinese? 

44 minutes ago, 5 shires said:

Has anyone herd or has got a Farmertec G111 top handle saw? Just seen advert on eBay for advanced order for this saw which looks exactly like and MS200 but blue...is this for real,Any comments?

Not Chinese Holzfformer or something like that which sounds Swedish or similar  and have just watched it on YouTube and to be honest it sounds and runs pretty good,the bloke had a shit chain on..its just the power head you buy and fit your normal 12” or 14” stihl bar and chain.got to admit am tempted as it looks and sound just like the old 200.?

• Like 1

WWW.HUZTL.NET

Are you looking for Holzfforma chainsaw and Stihl chainsaw parts ? farmertec.com has them, with fast shipping and wholesale prices!

Full on chinese spec [emoji106] fill ya boots! Some bits are “ok” but end of the day.... ya pay for what ya get!

3 minutes ago, Ratman said:

WWW.HUZTL.NET

Are you looking for Holzfforma chainsaw and Stihl chainsaw parts ? farmertec.com has them, with fast shipping and...

Full on chinese spec emoji106.png fill ya boots! Some bits are “ok” but end of the day.... ya pay for what ya get!

That’s the one Ratman...what do you know about them and are they worth a punt or just stay well clear??????

Be “ok” for a homeowner or a quick do up to sell on on fleabay..... commercially like you boys, i would stick to what you know.
At the end of the day, whats £300 or so on a build it at home kit? Not a lot really, good learning curve for a lot, if it doesnt last then its been a bit of fun on the way ?‍♂️

I brought the 660 kit as some thing to do , changed the crank bearings and sills for genuine along with carb boot and fuel caps as there’s leak and it was alright .. sold it after a month or too so will never know how it lasted...
Don’t really get why any one would want a 200t or the mythical status they have .. just sold my last running one and any left over carcasses I could find .. they where shit on the day they came out and where just as shit and unreliable in the last models off the production line and possibly the worse vibes of any top handles bar the original 020 it replaced.

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, MattyF said:

I brought the 660 kit as some thing to do , changed the crank bearings and sills for genuine along with carb boot and fuel caps as there’s leak and it was alright .. sold it after a month or too so will never know how it lasted...
Don’t really get why any one would want a 200t or the mythical status they have .. just sold my last running one and any left over carcasses I could find .. they where shit on the day they came out and where just as shit and unreliable in the last models off the production line and possibly the worse vibes of any top handles bar the original 020 it replaced.

Matty I may have just been lucky or you unlucky but I have had a number of 200 over the years and found them reliable and can they can take a good knock but with the introduction of the newer smaller top handles such has the echo 211 and MS192/3 and 150 etc after using these chainsaws then picking up a 200 again made it feel like a 660.

As for that farmertec 200 I was thinking like you with yours that you got,getting them power head and spending another £100 on it to make a decent one out of a no so decent one...may be put that thought to bed now I have asked the question.

• Like 1

Junk.
Effing liability.
Can't take it to work.
Unsafe.
Effing dangerous were the originals, probably killed more tree surgeons than any other Saw.
And you want one which has passed NO safety tests and made from inferior materials???????
There's still plenty of 200's on the second hand market.
Get a tidy one and get it refurbished by a decent mech.
[emoji106]

• Like 1

10 hours ago, 5 shires said:

Not Chinese Holzfformer

Holzforma made by Farmertec who are definitely Chinese. I've had some bits for saws from them and they are good at copying original pattern parts but the plastic is not original quality and the copies are good but not perfect with some of the materials used just not as strong as OEM but they do the job but probably not for as long as original.