Covid-19

Ratman

20 minutes ago, trigger_andy said:

After the tax I’ve paid? Don’t be ridiculous.

And the rank hypocrisy of such a statement coming from the man who gloates about having an accountant ensure you pay virtually nil tax is gob smacking. 

You were bloody quick with that one before it was edited Andy lol 

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, trigger_andy said:

Why do you have such a hard-on about the Tories feeding children? It’s 100% the duty of the parents. They get more than enough handouts to do just that. If the parents can’t cloth and feed their kids off of that then they need their kids taken off of them for neglect and child abuse. Simple as. 

That is pathetic. That is a truly horrible way of thinking about things, that is the thought of a psychopath. It proves that you really have no idea on how life is. Fck me, I grew up with kids that if they didnt have a regular school meal would be in a right old state, their parents certainly werent wasting their income as they had fck all, people fall on hard times and if the government arent there to help out then they can fcking hang along with those that agree with them.

Honestly, you have some major, major problem. Ive never known someone who can be so toxic so much of the time. You constantly attack people from the off, attack people when your not even talking about them and have some weird warped sense of reality. I have never seen someone spoken about so badly as you have been, think of all the people that have put you on the ignore list, that usually happens very very infrequently. I don't think I have seen anyone else calling someone's autistic child a window licker or for some reason accusing someone of being a paedophile then deleting your post, you have a screw loose somewhere.

Its not worth me even trying to respond properly to your post as you would not want to even try to understand. You are toxic mate and I know you will be laughing at this and calling me a snowflake, a wet blanket etc but im putting you on the ignore list, you are the only one I will have on that list. Ive worked with people like you in the past and thats really easy to deal with, you call them the cnt that they are and you distance yourself from them, its harder on social media but im 100% going to give it a try.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Mesterh said:

That is pathetic. That is a truly horrible way of thinking about things, that is the thought of a psychopath. It proves that you really have no idea on how life is. Fck me, I grew up with kids that if they didnt have a regular school meal would be in a right old state, their parents certainly werent wasting their income as they had fck all, people fall on hard times and if the government arent there to help out then they can fcking hang along with those that agree with them.

Honestly, you have some major, major problem. Ive never known someone who can be so toxic so much of the time. You constantly attack people from the off, attack people when your not even talking about them and have some weird warped sense of reality. I have never seen someone spoken about so badly as you have been, think of all the people that have put you on the ignore list, that usually happens very very infrequently. I don't think I have seen anyone else calling someone's autistic child a window licker or for some reason accusing someone of being a paedophile then deleting your post, you have a screw loose somewhere.

Its not worth me even trying to respond properly to your post as you would not want to even try to understand. You are toxic mate and I know you will be laughing at this and calling me a snowflake, a wet blanket etc but im putting you on the ignore list, you are the only one I will have on that list. Ive worked with people like you in the past and thats really easy to deal with, you call them the cnt that they are and you distance yourself from them, its harder on social media but im 100% going to give it a try.

Geeez, finally. No more bed wetting responses from you is the cherry on the cake. 

Fancy throwing the toys out the Pram one last time before you rage-quit?

And for the record I never called anyone a pedophile (I triple checked before I posted it) and I can assure you I never deleted it. Maybe the person who did will PM you but it was not me. ;) 

Sweet dreams. 

Edited by trigger_andy
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Johnsond said:

Higher tax in Scotland Mark 41% after £43350 if I remember correctly as opposed to 40% after £50000 across the border. So whilst Uni is seen to be free to students in Scotland in reality as with all things somebody is paying  for it. 

Further education should be free to those who seek it.

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, trigger_andy said:

After the tax I’ve paid? Don’t be ridiculous.

And the rank hypocrisy of such a statement coming from the man who gloates about having an accountant ensure you pay virtually nil tax is gob smacking. 

'Gloats'.