Covid-19

Ratman

Your post is somewhat ambiguous. But I'll assume you mean that in the Stores in Norway they people are respecting distances etc, using hand sanitisers and all that BS? 

Because if that's what you're referring to I can give you first hand empirical evidence that that is simply not true. No one seems to cares about personal space, people are shopping as close together and leaning over each other just as you'd expect in the UK, they're picking up and smelling fruit and putting it back if its not to their fancy, standingshatting maskless with friends and its great. [emoji4] 

I think you do the people of the UK a disservice. Maybe you live in a right sh*thole but there is plently of places in the UK that are not even remotely like the picture you seem keep on promoting. Perhaps the sh*thole you live in does need an Oslo style lock-down. But where I live it could easily get away with less restrictions and as almost every SAGE prediction has been wildly inaccurate I'd say they'd be wrong here yet again, based on first hand real life and not their computer generated models with extremely sketchy success rates. 
Bloody hell, you're even worse than normal this evening aren't you?! You really will fight with absolutely anyone. If there's no immediate disagreement you will chop up people's posts and then twist selected bits around until you've manufactured something to kick off about so that you can then launch into a tirade of abuse and propaganda. You really are toxic.

But, why oh why oh why?

Mr Scottish Window Cleaning proposed a theory as to why you are the way you are, in a post a few days ago. You deride him as you do almost everyone else, but maybe he was correct in what he said.

Does it never bother you that you have upset and pissed off so many people on here? That so many people have blocked or muted you? I would be asking myself some very searching questions if that were me.

I'm not expecting any replies to these questions btw. We're all well aware of your inability to answer questions that you don't like.
  • Thanks 3

Just now, Rich Rule said:

Whereas, you represent your little oil field bubble and a small town in the Weat Coast as the entire Norway.

Pot and kettle mate.  

I think that calling everywhere outside of Oslo an oil field bubble is somewhat narrow minded. I appreciate why Oslo feels the need for tougher restrictions. But I also appreciate that outside of the Capital the kommuners are allowed to take a more relaxed approach if the levels of infection allow them to. 

But strangely when drastically lower levels of restrictions are in place (outside of Oslo) the infection rates do not sky rocket. 

You do know I don't live in Oslo and have family and friends living in a number of places in Norway?  

I didn't say everywhere outside Oslo is an oil field bubble.  There you go again twisting my words.  I said you represent your little oil field bubble and relate that to the rest of Norway.

I don't know why people interact with you.  I have better things to do than argue anymore over the internet.

You seem to enjoy it, so crack on.  

You will obviously go away, smug, thinking you have won an argument with a stranger over the internet.  When in reality, you haven't won jack shit.  I just can't be arsed anymore.

• Like 4

Just now, Rich Rule said:

You will obviously go away, smug, thinking you have won an argument with a stranger over the internet.  When in reality, you haven't won jack shit.  I just can't be arsed anymore.

I dont feel smug at all. You did mention Oslo and that is where the most restrictions are in place and as I mentioned, all kommuners are allowed to have their own level of response and the cities with vastly lower levels of restrictions that the UK are not seeing spikes in the Virus. 

Thats all im saying.