Very poor service!

Stumpy Grinder

saturn knives sold a set of blades for Greenmech cs100 for 250€(Portugal currency)delivered at home in 5 days,here blades would have cost 650€ plus vat 23%,plus transport around 40€ and this was the portuguese represent for Greenmech,I could get more expensive...

Im obviously not in UK,but that was great price and service

Prices are good but it stops there... I ordered some climbing gear from northern arb.. "3-5 working days" it took 4 weeks, multiple phone calls, emails and Facebook messages to figure out what was going on. Some stuff wasn't in stock but I wasn't told, then apparently wrong stuff supplied etc etc. Next time I'll be using a different company!

Years ago I ordered a stump grinding guard from them. My address was then,

9, Rue Marcel Chapon 

16700 Taize Aizie 

I spelt out the address and got the bloke on the phone to repeat it, appreciating that foreign addresses are difficult.. However, I received a call from the courier asking me where exactly I was. The package had ended up in Marseille, confusing Marcel for Marseille,  700 kms away. He had obviously allowed predictive spelling take over. To be fair the guard arrived next day.

Nothing wrong with Saturn knives if you are just buying chipper blades, it all goes very wrong with collection on sharpens and customer care with returned products. Had problems with collections, communications and getting refunds on faulty goods. Which reminds me they still owe me  about £150 :2gunsfiring_v1:

Bob

Edited by aspenarb