Lunge thread

Stephen Blair

ha ha , down thuis way 3 strand nylon is still used by some !!! i dread to think that went on in your household when you got your first 020t lmao

Well seen as its crimbo I will tell you all I had an urgent desire to cut the broom handle up :001_huh:. Oh one handed cutting :blushing: Result severe punsihment and one new ally broom .:lol:

Well seen as its crimbo I will tell you all I had an urgent desire to cut the broom handle up :001_huh:. Oh one handed cutting :blushing: Result severe punsihment and one new ally broom .:lol:

ha ha class , sounds like im not the only one to do these things , my best so far was washing my 19mm new england lowering rope an the washing machine

300 pounds and a new washing machine later i was still in the dog house , but she has got used to it now , the kitchen normally turns into a drying room for all my climbing gear most days if its been raining :thumbup:

ha ha class , sounds like im not the only one to do these things , my best so far was washing my 19mm new england lowering rope an the washing machine

300 pounds and a new washing machine later i was still in the dog house , but she has got used to it now , the kitchen normally turns into a drying room for all my climbing gear most days if its been raining :thumbup:

That is bad :sneaky2:. :lol: Dirty tree gear in kitchen now thats just asking for trouble . Oooh I can smell that lovely Poplar tree aroma :thumbdown:

That is bad :sneaky2:. :lol: Dirty tree gear in kitchen now thats just asking for trouble . Oooh I can smell that lovely Poplar tree aroma :thumbdown:

always mate , i believe that if i spend all my time in the dog house i will know where i stand and will never come home to a suprize . Mind you she aint keen when i have got all my climbing gear and the lowering kit in there at the same time lma:thumbup:o

I think Mark Bolam wins first prize of a brand new spanking virtual MS880 with 36" bar, complete with stihl underpants and socks.

[ATTACH]26295[/ATTACH]

A close second ( and would have been first had it been a proper lunge) is Sanny who wins a brand spanking Husqy 357XPG 15" bar with

complemnetary stihl willy warmer and butt plug

Could I ask one of the mods to change the title to Lunge thread to keep the photos coming in

[ATTACH]26296[/ATTACH]

well dean thank you very much for the seconrd place i am totally stoked but is there any chance a can swap my virtual husky for a virtal stihl ha lol:001_tt2::lol:

well dean thank you very much for the seconrd place i am totally stoked but is there any chance a can swap my virtual husky for a virtal stihl ha lol:001_tt2::lol:

Dont be too rash Sanny, try it first and give it a chance, you'll be pleasantly suprised.

The 357 is a grunty little saw and when I take it subbying everyone always go for my little xpg over the stihls

Can we have some video footage of you using your virtual saw to see how you get on with it mate and possibly a little 50 word product reveiw :001_smile:

Dont be too rash Sanny, try it first and give it a chance, you'll be pleasantly suprised.

The 357 is a grunty little saw and when I take it subbying everyone always go for my little xpg over the stihls

Can we have some video footage of you using your virtual saw to see how you get on with it mate and possibly a little 50 word product reveiw :001_smile:

Dont forget- it has to be virtual footage:lol: