Tip site directory feedback forum

Steve Bullman

The Arbtalk tip site directory for wood chips and firewood is a work in progress and we appreciate any feedback which helps to make this a better service.  This thread is a place to report any issues you find when using the directory, or for suggestions on any features you feel could be added to benefit the directory.

Current wood chip tip site listings:

The majority of these are untested sites.  Over time we will be looking to remove any that are deemed unsuitable.  We can only do this with your help, so please leave a comment or review on any tip site you use for the benefit of other members.

New tip sites:

Want to help us increase the amount of tip sites?  You can do this by sharing the service far and wide.  If you know someone you think might be interested in offering a tip site, please let them know about the site. 

I look forward to reading your feedback.

Steve, 

Nothing major. When you enter your location and distance from location like in the picture above, the map displays all the pins. Click on one and it shows the details etc. Then when you press the back button to find the next one on the map the search is cleared and you need to start again. 

12 minutes ago, Christopher Schroeter said:

Steve, 

Nothing major. When you enter your location and distance from location like in the picture above, the map displays all the pins. Click on one and it shows the details etc. Then when you press the back button to find the next one on the map the search is cleared and you need to start again. 

Yep, i've become aware thats not very user friendly.  Working on it.  And thank you

14 minutes ago, eggsarascal said:

What's going on Steve? I'm trying, (yes I know) to search for a tip site locally. I put in postcode, and use default 20 miles. It comes back with, "you must choose localization". I'm not doing this for  my own pleasure!

I put post code the other day and same happened put Colchester in and extended miles and it worked. So try nearest town may work. 

Edited by woody paul