I Love Conspiracy Theories!

Billhook

The earth is flat..

911 was a conspiracey by the CIA to wage war on the Muslim world...

No one has ever been too the moon...

My mate went back in time to the grassy knoll and shot JFK...

Mark Bolam is the voice of reason on arbtalk.....

We dont live in reality, its actually a computer game controlling our minds...

Stubby will find those chainsaw trousers hes been searching for...

Antlantis is not a submerged city but a shitty nightclub/cattle market down the road from me...

Oh and elvis aint dead,he made me a sausage butty this very morning..

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Steve Bullman said:

Some of the conspiracy theorists come up with some compelling arguments that could almost be believable, such as 9/11 for instance.

But the flat earth.. ?

They may be compelling but only if you haven't looked at the facts..   or ignore them..  9/11 that is..

The friend I'm on about bleated about building 7 and how it fell down out the blue without reason..  took me ten minutes to find footage of said building with massive hole in front of it, thus undermining its integrity..  a few days later he was back to arguing the toss that it was a set up...

dumber than a rock..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, stihlmadasever said:

The earth is flat..

911 was a conspiracey by the CIA to wage war on the Muslim world...

No one has ever been too the moon...

My mate went back in time to the grassy knoll and shot JFK...

Mark Bolam is the voice of reason on arbtalk.....

We dont live in reality, its actually a computer game controlling our minds...

Stubby will find those chainsaw trousers hes been searching for...

Antlantis is not a submerged city but a shitty nightclub/cattle market down the road from me...

Oh and elvis aint dead,he made me a sausage butty this very morning..

That one is true.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, eggsarascal said:

Wonder why that is?

more like they don't to bother lest they want a damn good trouncing on here...

anyway, not so much a conspiracy or it sort of is, but I do have my own conspiracy of sorts..

and thats that we're heading for catastrophe in a few years and the elite don't want to bring it up on account of how grave the danger is..   

My theory or pet theory, is two events will collide in the not to distant future that will bring civilization down.. when peak oil collides with climate change.,.

I've done a lot of research on the subject and the danger is real..   In fact I couldn't even begin to exaggerate the dangers that lie ahead, paint any worse case scenario and its worse than that..

In fact the only thing to forestall this coming calamity is the invention of a new form of energy..  and it ain't looking good in that department..   

ten twenty thirty years at most and I say its all downhill....  

12 minutes ago, Vespasian said:

more like they don't to bother lest they want a damn good trouncing on here...

anyway, not so much a conspiracy or it sort of is, but I do have my own conspiracy of sorts..

and thats that we're heading for catastrophe in a few years and the elite don't want to bring it up on account of how grave the danger is..   

My theory or pet theory, is two events will collide in the not to distant future that will bring civilization down.. when peak oil collides with climate change.,.

I've done a lot of research on the subject and the danger is real..   In fact I couldn't even begin to exaggerate the dangers that lie ahead, paint any worse case scenario and its worse than that..

In fact the only thing to forestall this coming calamity is the invention of a new form of energy..  and it ain't looking good in that department..   

ten twenty thirty years at most and I say its all downhill....  

I totally disagree with all you say...?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, stihlmadasever said:

I totally disagree with all you say...?

Well I don't expect anyone to agree I expect people to argue against it..   but. you'll be on shaky ground as the only thing i'm not sure about is the timing..  The rest is as near as damn it coming if we like it or not..  

7 minutes ago, Vespasian said:

Well I don't expect anyone to agree I expect people to argue against it..   but. you'll be on shaky ground as the only thing i'm not sure about is the timing..  The rest is as near as damn it coming if we like it or not..  

I totally disagree with that too!

?

• Like 1