Coming soon to a lock up near you

treebloke

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Notice how one of the guys was waving a flag or scarf in surrender but got blown to bits anyway? How the hell could those pilots be sure of what they were looking at from hundreds of yards away in thew dark? Oh, well, better execute them anyway.

That video made me want to puke.

that vid was sick. easy to shoot someone from distance..try killing someone with bare hands. :thumbdown:

Yeah if it was only hand to hand combat none of us would be here, all our grandfathers would of died in the second world war!

Seen that vid before:thumbup1:

Goes to show you shouldnt be involved in selling arms to nasty people!

Ok so the vid is extreme, but I for one am sick and tired of reading reports of theft on here and in my neighbourhood. The scum who earn a living by creating misery are not deterred by a couple of hours community service. In one local incident they threatened to shoot a man who dared to challenge them. This kind of action needs and deserves a strong and clear message that it will not be tolerated. Billions of pounds (and dollars) are being spent in the name of the freedom of the people in a far off land, yet naff all is spent to protect us in our own homeland.

So spare your concerns for someone who gives a damn.:thumbdown:

Ok so the vid is extreme, but I for one am sick and tired of reading reports of theft on here and in my neighbourhood. The scum who earn a living by creating misery are not deterred by a couple of hours community service. In one local incident they threatened to shoot a man who dared to challenge them. This kind of action needs and deserves a strong and clear message that it will not be tolerated. Billions of pounds (and dollars) are being spent in the name of the freedom of the people in a far off land, yet naff all is spent to protect us in our own homeland.

So spare your concerns for someone who gives a damn.:thumbdown:

Bravo andy!! :congrats::congrats::congrats: