Remember when the British legal system was the envy of the world?

Inoff the Red

1 minute ago, eggsarascal said:

I'll feed another ten bob in.....   LOL

I thought you said you'd read the link.

I did read the link, most of it anyway.. I think everyone there saw what happened but didn't want to get involved, and those that sided with him stuck up for him in any way they felt they could..  

I wouldn't take any note of conflicting statements as well..   its been proved that everyone see's something different if asked to describe what took place ten minutes previous..

Thats why eye whiteness statements don't hold the same weight as they once did... 

which is why in this particular case its one persons word against another....  

2 minutes ago, spudulike said:

Find a different or diverse point of view and then defend it over all other evidence or opinion.....some call it a sport, sometimes it is entertaining but it wears after a while!

What are you blathering on about, don't you think the police would of given her the run around if she wasn't a plausible victim..  they do that a lot as well..

In this case they obviously thought she was speaking the truth..  So, she's a good liar or telling the truth.. you take your pick and makes your choice..  

6 minutes ago, Vespasian said:

What are you blathering on about, don't you think the police would of given her the run around if she wasn't a plausible victim..  they do that a lot as well..

In this case they obviously thought she was speaking the truth..  So, she's a good liar or telling the truth.. you take your pick and makes your choice..  

Anyone change this Pound coin for two ten bob bits?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, spudulike said:

Find a different or diverse point of view and then defend it over all other evidence or opinion.....some call it a sport, sometimes it is entertaining but it wears after a while!

Ther's a chap does the same over at my usual hang. Some call him a contrarian. Others call him other things.

7 hours ago, Vespasian said:

ching-clunk

Would have.

If you want to be taken seriously, rather than just come over as a drunken poltroon, you should at least attend to the finer points of grammatical convention.

Oh! and an ellipsis is indicated by three dots not two.

Thus...

1 hour ago, Yournamehere said:

ching-clunk

Would have.

If you want to be taken seriously, rather than just come over as a drunken poltroon, you should at least attend to the finer points of grammatical convention.

Oh! and an ellipsis is indicated by three dots not two.

Thus...

You do realize we're on the internet and its the internet age..

No one gives a fk about your spelling conventions anymore.. or gives a damn about an ellipsis..

I/we, would like to see what you're trying to get at, and thats it.. 

10 hours ago, Vespasian said:

You do realize we're on the internet and its the internet age..

No one gives a fk about your spelling conventions anymore.. or gives a damn about an ellipsis..

I/we, would like to see what you're trying to get at, and thats it.. 

Lack of grammatical accuracy often takes away any conviction that the writer knows what they are talking about!

Or am I blathering on a bit:sneaky2:

• Haha 1