Naked model in the garden today

forestboy1978

1 minute ago, forestboy1978 said:

Perky, not big. Medium. Super stunning face, slim but not skinny. No other info can be gleaned in mere seconds other than "would smash"

Bet you've had a good old day daydreaming about just doin that LOL...   

Think of the positives as well, if you had to, you could of used your pencil as a tie in point for a winch.. bet its been hard as an iron bar all day long.

2 minutes ago, Vespasian said:

Think of the positives as well, if you had to, you could of used your pencil as a tie in point for a winch.. bet its been hard as an iron bar all day long.

Nope. Got a fine young Mrs. I sincerely would rather she wasn't there tomorrow so I can focus on getting done and getting paid but I did find it comical. 

52 minutes ago, Vespasian said:

Never climbed with a hard on...

Dont fancy it!

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, forestboy1978 said:

Nope. Got a fine young Mrs. I sincerely would rather she wasn't there tomorrow so I can focus on getting done and getting paid but I did find it comical. 

Comical?....  I think its more than that.. couldn't wait to tell us about your luck you couldn't.  which by the way is OK with me, its about the closest I've got to a fit bird in a good few years.. what being celibate n'all..

3 hours ago, Chessa said:

We can always adjust the balance by working for our customers in the buff on World Naked Gardening day. I think it may include Arborists. (With or without bum cheek glitter.)

https://goo.gl/images/pVxXci

858CA49B-3F2B-46E5-AC63-AE3F090A2811.jpeg

I take it the one on the left is you Chessa ?  Nice toosh by the way ?

Edited by Stubby
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1