Tesla Powerwall

donnk

There is a very good channel on YouTube called fully charged. Presented by Robert Llewellyn. Hope I spelt that right. The powerwall has featured on there. The alternative energy sector has been breaking records all this year. It's a good watch.

• Like 2

Good watch, shame theres no detail on installation costs, will have to do more digging. Be an ideal scenario to incorporate / install it at same time as me building my new garage, if its viable from a cost point of view obviously, bet its expensive though. Less and less grants now from government and councils regards renewable energy [emoji30]

Good watch, shame theres no detail on installation costs, will have to do more digging. Be an ideal scenario to incorporate / install it at same time as me building my new garage, if its viable from a cost point of view obviously, bet its expensive though. Less and less grants now from government and councils regards renewable energy [emoji30]
There are other videos by fully charged that are good info.
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ratman said:

Good watch, shame theres no detail on installation costs, will have to do more digging. Be an ideal scenario to incorporate / install it at same time as me building my new garage, if its viable from a cost point of view obviously, bet its expensive though. Less and less grants now from government and councils regards renewable energy emoji30.png

What would be the motivation?..

If you think its to save money forget it..  if its to go green then more power to you..

And stop complaining about subsidies being withdrawn, if you want it buy it buy out your own pocket, I don't subsidize your car, I don't see why I should subsidize your damn Tesla Powerpack..

Motivation would be to save money as i’m planning on staying in my house till the end of my days..... unless i choose to follow the path of my job offer in cape town (but thats another story) i have come to notice you are an argumentative sole aren’t you! Always a pop at someone, i’m recently a new member and i’m already getting bored of you!!!
You wouldnt be subsidising me cos what i’m allowed to get through a grant or what ever, you are allowed also, if you choose not to use that route then thats up to you!!! I like the sound of it, it was interesting what Ian posted...... so knob off!!!
Thanks again Ian, enjoyed your shared video link [emoji106]

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

Motivation would be to save money as i’m planning on staying in my house till the end of my days.....

A paucity of figures and no costs or life cycle analysis. Also no indication if a grid tied system can be islanded during a power cut. I worry about battery life as I was recently given, and passed on to a friend a 9 year old hybrid with an end of life battery which would cost £2000 to replace. It's old owner managed 38mpg, the new one 62 which says something about driving style.

, i’m recently a new member and i’m already getting bored of you!!!

That's feeding a troll's ego.

Look at your account settings drop down menu and follow link to ignored users.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Ratman said:

emoji33.png did someone cut vespagobs rope???

No he’ll be on YouTube researching how many days you’d have to live before you started saving money! He’d hope the batteries would fail before you reach said days. 

Hey openspaceman, yeah i get where your coming from with the longevity / lifecycle of the battery and replacement cost, had a similar scenario with an nissan nv200 camper van that was running with battery tech, and wouldnt work out for us in the 2nd hand private owner scenario, would of worked out better from buying new through a business etc but thats a different script. Just caught my attention though and the vid Ian posted was a good watch. Will continue to dig a little [emoji106]

• Like 1