Anyone got a broken treeMOTION Harness??

Sambo

32 minutes ago, Mark Bolam said:

I nearly suggested to Steve, or I might actually have suggested it after a night on the Stella bus, but loads of us have got unwanted kit lying about.

It would be nice to give it a new home for the price of postage / pickup only.

My concern would be worn-out climbing or rigging kit. That would be a big no-no, but one mans ‘nicked with a Silky’ rigging line could do someone else a good turn as a tag line. We’d have to self-police a bit.

We could have a sub-forum called ‘Shite Corner’.

I could kick things off with a machine that was unbelievable on demo, excellent on trial, then pretty good in regular operation.

However, after several years use it’s making a continuous whining noise and the suction level has fallen to almost nonexistent.

Her name is Ruth.

I have one of those. I find mine changes it's own oil once a month and performance becomes unpredictable but it soon rectifies. Suction issue sounds similar. Rental machines appear not to have the same issue. Odd

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, Mark Bolam said:

I nearly suggested to Steve, or I might actually have suggested it after a night on the Stella bus, but loads of us have got unwanted kit lying about.

It would be nice to give it a new home for the price of postage / pickup only.

My concern would be worn-out climbing or rigging kit. That would be a big no-no, but one mans ‘nicked with a Silky’ rigging line could do someone else a good turn as a tag line. We’d have to self-police a bit.

We could have a sub-forum called ‘Shite Corner’.

I could kick things off with a machine that was unbelievable on demo, excellent on trial, then pretty good in regular operation.

However, after several years use it’s making a continuous whining noise and the suction level has fallen to almost nonexistent.

Her name is Ruth.

sounds a bit like my Dyson... are you sure it's not just full to the brim with your shit?

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Mark Bolam said:

It could be operator error, of course, but I’ve worked with these machines since a young age, and know the importance of maintenance and lubrication.

It is possibly the reliance on screens that has thrown me. 

I figured the last time I mentioned your wife I was quite rude, thought I'd keep things even. 

1 hour ago, Mark Bolam said:

Her name is Ruth.

Packed a bird in donkeys years ago for the same reason mate...she wasnt called ruth though...

• Haha 1