Van broken into eastern green Coventry

Dawsons Groundcare

They really wanted what’s inside 

given the sign writing and all the locks on the doors were you telling them how valuable the contents of the van are/were?

i wonder how much business is generated by sign writing the vans as opposed to losses from theft is sign writing really worth it?

• Thanks 1

I feel for you mate...I got done in April...and it will only get worse until we take the law into our own hands..and it will happen..the reason why it's getting worse is influx of Eastern Europeans and i don't give a f--k about being politically correct it's a fact..yes obviously our traveling community friends do there fare share but since the gates have been let open its open season on us..it's getting way out of hand now and the government needs to see this problem before we start sorting it out ourselves..these thieving bastards don't give a shit so why should we..it's our property there taking and with a big smile on their faces cause they know nothing will be done by the police except a crime number given out and for us to deal with the fall out.8 moths on and i'am still trying to come to terms with what happened to me...I will go to prison next time because I will deal with it myself..not joking..rant over

• Like 4

I feel for you mate...I got done in April...and it will only get worse until we take the law into our own hands..and it will happen..the reason why it's getting worse is influx of Eastern Europeans and i don't give a f--k about being politically correct it's a fact..yes obviously our traveling community friends do there fare share but since the gates have been let open its open season on us..it's getting way out of hand now and the government needs to see this problem before we start sorting it out ourselves..these thieving bastards don't give a shit so why should we..it's our property there taking and with a big smile on their faces cause they know nothing will be done by the police except a crime number given out and for us to deal with the fall out.8 moths on and i'am still trying to come to terms with what happened to me...I will go to prison next time because I will deal with it myself..not joking..rant over

Sorry to hear that Wayne. I totally agree with what you've said. Vans are being targeted every night around here and i do believe the vast majority of this is by Eastern EU immigrants.
Our chipper went to a known scum traveller site and the police did f-all. Luckily it was insured and I got most of it's worth back but was still a grand or two out of pocket not including the £££ spent on additional security.

Hi wolfie hope all good with your health and happiness...did they take your Chipper what you got from the APF Timberwolf wasn't it?..sorry to hear that buddy..I found it's not just a case of getting your money back and by the way I want to give a big shout out to my insurance company Tree Surgery Insurance...they were brilliant and very good..and even though my premium has gone up I will be sticking with them. That is the other roll on your insurance goes up after a claim and you can't replace like for like,it will be like for new and in my case the new stihl chainsaws are no were near as good as the old ones..all my saws were the old 0"s not the new 01"s..As for sign written vechicals it's a choice we make and it does advertise what we do but also generates business when people see it..the guy who has just been done has not only got to replace his gear but look what they have done to his vehicle..it's such a kick in the balls..hope you are back up and running wolfie and our friend whips has just been done..I do work up in Coventry around the banner lane area...will be eleven more on my toes now.

There is some determination gone into that. Sorry to hear of the theft and the damage to the vehicle, how could that have gone unnoticed ?
For some reason the alarm didn't go off straight away. Looks like they just used tin snips or something. They got into the shed as well. Found the Wacker plate half way up the drive when they got disturbed by the farmer

Agree totally.