Media Brainwashing

matelot

What you tryin to prove? my point?...

Look, Africa by an large is a continent of numpties, sure theres the odd outleir out there but by and large most are statistically retarded if measured by IQ..  now don't be gettin all fired up because they're black, as far as I'm concerned if the stats were that africans were on an equal level or even higher than european IQ I'd be singing their praises and shipping them over by the boat load..

but its not the case is it?.. 

Equally, most  people in the Middle East or North Africa have below our own IQ's, so why import those as well...  

The truth is a country is only as good as its people, ship in the crap and whats gonna happen? the country's gonna go downhill..

So what are we left with?.. other Europeans or East Asians..  or we could just as easily breed our own and be done with importing all the crap from god knows where...

Good lord....
All hail the IQ king.

1 hour ago, Danny Boy said:

No part in making?

How is it you think Britain became Great?

You think all the resources & wealth was found under a rainbow or taken from Colonies?

Naturally those abroad in poorer less developed countries are attracted to here & in the grand scheme of things its a sort of payback.

If you were a such person in another lifetime, what would you do?

Are you a racist or something? You think Africans and Afghans are so pathetic that they cant build modern successful countries because 150 years ago they were part of the Empire? How long can Africa play the "It's all whiteys fault that we cant feed our people and millions of African starve to death" argument?

I'll give you an interesting fact, the word "slave" derives from the Slavic people. So many slaves were taken from the Slavic people in Europe that the word "slave" came into being. The people taking these slaves were North Africans... They also took slaves from all over Europe... Us Europeans should really be demanding compensation and apologies from places like Egypt and Morocco.

In WW2 Japan was nuked by the Americans. How come the Japanese built a modern successful country in 70 years but Africans cant build successful countries because their countries were once run by Europeans?

On 06/11/2017 at 06:39, matelot said:

I also knew someone (you in is case) would do their bit to defeat my arguments.

You’re back!

When you admitted that your arguments were defeated yesterday morning, I thought you had conceded defeat!

Edited by Bolt

Anyone who believes in  accepting  more migrants political or other .... is  just betraying themselves and the  country  you live in . You people  better not  lay on your back and give  in to this political correctness card . Otherwise its curtains for us all .

Wake up and lets stop pussy footing around  .

Bolt ....   For what its worth  I admire your banter  and   contributions   to this post .

In my eyes you and your thoughts are detrimental to the prosperity of this once great country  .

• Like 1