Husky 562XP availability?

ag Ed

ok so i'm all excited about this new 562XP and considering getting it over the 560XP, just that bit faster and better on bigger bars by the sounds of it
question is does anyone know any UK stockists yet or what they're generally being sold at price wise? I know husky have the RRP on their website but obviously that's nothing like the actual price
or is it worth just calling my local husky dealers and asking them to price up getting one in for me?

27 minutes ago, ag Ed said:

it is basically the same i think, has faster acceleration and as you say different bar mounts for bigger bars which is really why i'm looking at it

Is only faster acceleration because the 3/8 sprocket in bigger in diameter than the .325 . Power out put is the same as far as I know  . You can make one out of a 560 quite easily . I have the high top filter and cover from a 562 and the double dawgs .  I have not changed it to 3/8 but I do run an 8 pin .325 so zips up fast . DSCF0026.jpg.6768d2f2caca625a61b520bb50f4083b.jpg

Edited by Stubby
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, bigtreedon said:

I have a 562xp and have had 560xp personally prefer 562xp purely because it comes set up how i want the saw the bigger air filter and 3/8 rather than messing about changing the 560xp i paid €600 for my 562xp

Sent from my SM-G930F using Arbtalk mobile app

to sounds stupid but what's the idea with the bigger air filter? just to allow a larger area for the air to get sucked in so it'll run better for longer as it starts to get clogged?
where did you get your 562xp for €600? i could consider importing one if it would be cheaper than trying to get one in the UK

Edited by ag Ed