French Election

Billhook

Something that's been puzzling me:

You seem like the idea of the mexican wall (coz all mexicans are parasites!)

But presumably you don't understand the very basics of our solar system, the equator and angles of sunlight varying with how far north or south one is from the equator?

You have a very German sense of humour...

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The left wing does not support you? what made you think so?

It's kinda nice to know you feel supported though, makes me feel good:thumbup1:

Well said, it seems clear that the French have voiced that opinion too.

The vast majority of France don't agree with you.

Scotspine, you come across as a nice guy. You'd think, you had a reasonable level of education based on your posts. What is it that makes you so angry and bitter? I've many weedgie mates and they're not backwards in their ideology? What's rattled your cage?

Mull and Mark,

your posts always provide me a great deal of amusement, your's Mull because you live in a place that's 99.9% white and ethnically British (apart from a couple of Polish builders) so you know nothing of the real impact of mass migration and your's Mark because every post you make is straight out of the 'How To Be a Social Justice Warrior' handbook. For someone using the Gonzo symbol your posts show a remarkable level of conformity to the bland 'leftwing' narratives so beloved of the liberal elite.

Mull and Mark,

Mark because every post you make is straight out of the 'How To Be a Social Justice Warrior' handbook. For someone using the Gonzo symbol your posts show a remarkable level of conformity to the bland 'leftwing' narratives so beloved of the liberal elite.

Ha ha ha, you either have no grasp on politics, humour, realism, determinism and just plain thought. You also have quite spectacularly mis-interpreted the concept of Gonzo. Either way, I would love to discuss this over a pint of your favourite grog with you. No macho bollocks, I genuinely want to know why you hate people so much. Your rhetoric is stale and old and it doesn't seem to fit in with the will of the people in these times. According to me. (and France).

Edited by Mark J
Politeness. Spelling

Mull and Mark,

your posts always provide me a great deal of amusement, your's Mull because you live in a place that's 99.9% white and ethnically British (apart from a couple of Polish builders) so you know nothing of the real impact of mass migration and your's Mark because every post you make is straight out of the 'How To Be a Social Justice Warrior' handbook. For someone using the Gonzo symbol your posts show a remarkable level of conformity to the bland 'leftwing' narratives so beloved of the liberal elite.

.....and your point is? That the vast majority of French voters think along similar lines as me?

You're in the 35%! In a democracy your the minority!

How would you like it to work?

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk