Trump Petition

matelot

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I may have been inaccurate about the terrorist attacks (Boston was carried out by Chechens Orlando was homegrown not sure about your others), but 260,000 deaths from homegrown shootings shows he still has his priorities wrong.

Thats just a cheap cowardly deflection...

Theres a difference between gun violence in america and terrorism...

Terrorists use violence to terrorise people into submission, its psychological violence as much as physical violence... they mean to cow whole populations into submission..

I don't think many murder's in american are carried out to terrorise a whole population..

I may have been inaccurate about the terrorist attacks (Boston was carried out by Chechens Orlando was homegrown not sure about your others), but 260,000 deaths from homegrown shootings shows he still has his priorities wrong.

Priorities?

How many days in office Trump v Obama?

Are you SERIOUSLY suggesting Trump might solve a problem in DAYS which Obama failed to remedy in YEARS?

Is that a sound basis of criticism for Trump?

I think even I could find something more compelling......

😳

Priorities?

How many days in office Trump v Obama?

Are you SERIOUSLY suggesting Trump might solve a problem in DAYS which Obama failed to remedy in YEARS?

Is that a sound basis of criticism for Trump?

I think even I could find something more compelling......

😳

I think he's taking a "different" approach to how he conducts his business to that which "the swamp" has become accustomed to and it's unsettling a large proportion of the establishment. With the exception of the apparent anti abortion stance, I'm not seeing anything that troubles me overly. Quite the opposite. Early days yet of course.

Should there be an "incident" subsequent to this ruling, that judge is going to be hung out to dry! I imagine the Don would be a spiteful bar steward if giving the opportunity!

All well and good Mr Johnson.

Would you now like to answer the question.

Do you think trump is the full picnic?

Is this gangster murders we're talking about?

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

Yes

Not aimed at you Mull. But the people banging on about ohh there only gangsters, there young bought up in the projects very feiw go on to have productive lives and most of the people round them are committing crime they see the pimps and drug dealers making money and see it as there only way.

They need educating not been put down as scum.

Yes

Not aimed at you Mull. But the people banging on about ohh there only gangsters, there young bought up in the projects very feiw go on to have productive lives and most of the people round them are committing crime they see the pimps and drug dealers making money and see it as there only way.

They need educating not been put down as scum.

Aye, that's all I was asking, I can see an army presence making a difference to street crime/murders. Education will be more difficult, there's a long way between sending in troops to sort out their own citizens to the citizens becoming educated!

Got to start somewhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk