Trump Petition

matelot

You must admit that the message coming from the Left isn't exactly appealing.

You look at Corbyn and he'd invite the entire third world into Britain.

You look at the mayor of London (Khan) and he says terrorism is the price of living in a big city.

These aren't exactly viewpoints to get traditional working class voters excited. imho, Labour have turned their back on their traditional voters and deserve to be destroyed at elections.

It's a bit like banging ya head against a wall.

I've said time and again that the Labour Party is a shambles.

As for destroying it, it will only let the other side shaft ALL OF US.

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you work that one out!?!

If George bush hadn't invaded Iraq 2nd time we certainly wouldn't have the problems we have now. He created a vacuum that has been filled by Isis that has spread like wildfire through the Arab spring.

But it's not just Isis is it? What about the stuff that is happening in our own neighbourhoods?

Sharia courts. Forced marriages, FGM,

Heroin distribution , Trojan horse radicalisation in schools and prisons.

Grooming gangs. Etc... etc...

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

Name, names rather than skirt around the houses.

Names have already been filed with the WCRFD (world central racist fascist database).

Of course I'm not going to name the butthurt, why add insult to injury? I mean people generally, on here, at home, in our communities and in the public eye - there's a general trend of private awareness and public denial. That's what I suspect to be the case anyway, coming from my own experience of once being a true believing hippie to gradually being a closet Deplorable surrounded by militant hippies. And recently noticing that some of my most staunchly tie-dye acquaintances have changed sides.

Bush tried to establish a democracy in Iraq and it never worked.... We tried to establish a democracy in Afghanistan as well and that never worked.

Sooner or later all of us will just have to admit that some cultures and democracy don't mix....

I think you're arguing with yourself there. We tried to instill a democratic process in places where it wasn't the norm. It didn't work.

Nobody's trying to usurp our democratic process here in the UK. It wouldn't happen for the same reasons.

What's your crack? Are you purely here on this forum for the purposes of wind up? Other than a thread on safety razors, you haven't really done much but stir up shite.

Does that not prove my point?

Bush tried to establish a democracy in Iraq and it never worked.... We tried to establish a democracy in Afghanistan as well and that never worked.

Sooner or later all of us will just have to admit that some cultures and democracy don't mix....

That is certainly true, includes Libya, Tunisia, Egypt,Syria and a few more too. Doesn't mean it will happen here or that any of that any of the resident muslims who live here already want that kind of life or support it.

Names have already been filed with the WCRFD (world central racist fascist database).

Of course I'm not going to name the butthurt, why add insult to injury? I mean people generally, on here, at home, in our communities and in the public eye - there's a general trend of private awareness and public denial. That's what I suspect to be the case anyway, coming from my own experience of once being a true believing hippie to gradually being a closet Deplorable surrounded by militant hippies. And recently noticing that some of my most staunchly tie-dye acquaintances have changed sides.

I'd suggest that you won't name names because you ain't got the bottle.

It's been suggested before on here that you should take your trousers down, we might then be able to understand what you are saying.

I read you here last week telling people how 'we' had come to a conclusion.

Would you like to tell us who 'we' are. Was it you and a few mates down the pub?

Just following my thought a bit further - rather than saying people's egos are invested in their position on immigration, lets rephrase it and say that their sense of identity and self-image is tied to their politics, and the rawest form of politics, the immigration issue, cuts to the quick.

Some folks (not necesarrily all) may hold liberal views on immigration in order to make themselves feel good. They may fear that they have racist tendancies lying dormant, and if they admit to themselves and others that they don't like the Islamic culture and are actually none too crazy about refugees, it would be letting the genie out of the bottle and they might discover things about their own personalities that they don't want to. Or they know what lurks beneath, and consciously keep a tight lid on it by reinforcing the defence of immigrants.

It could be like a guilt thing. Psychology is complex. Maybe that's why the hate for outspoken trolls like Milo et al - its not the views of the right that frighten them, its the feeling that they might actually be racists themselves.

(Stubbes out cigar) - "That'll be £200 thank you, see you next week at the same time...."