Trump to a T

stihlmadasever

I think this travel ban is pretty distasteful myself as I'm sure there might of been a subtler way of going about this business..

But at least he's acted in defence of his countries citizens...

Lets compare his actions against Merkels.....

Ergodon of Turkey with Greek connivance pushes more than one million economic migrants into the EU, what does she do?....

Folds like the feeble coward that she is....

Europe needs stronger leadership, we need leaders like Trump.... a man who can get things done.....

I agree, if we don't get leaders who start fulfilling promises and actually start listening to the populous we will end up with far right nut jobs in charge.

Also, people need to stop with the hysteria a bit, it's not a ban, it's a hold for 90 days until the vetting procedure is passed by congress.

As Brit I can assure you it's a nightmare getting into Iran unvetted, so for them to cry wolf is laughable.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I understand why trump did this but its not as straight forward as some might think.

Take the case of Mo Farrah,he has a somalian passport,lives and trains in the USA and he's muslim.

If he leaves the states he cannot return..

How many others are in the same predicament.

I applaude any politician who carries out his pre election promises but surley something can be adapted to vet decent law abiding citizens who just happen to hail from a nation thats on his **** you list

I understand why trump did this but its not as straight forward as some might think.

Tbh, I think the West is at war with extremist Islam. The fact is that many people from the banned countries hate the West and want to kill us. It seems sensible to greatly reduce the migrants from those countries.

Take the case of Mo Farrah,he has a somalian passport,lives and trains in the USA and he's muslim.

Yeah, Mo Farah seems a nice guy and we've all seen the media say how awful the ban is for him.

Mo has some brothers. I don't think anyone would complain too much if they were sent back to Somalia?

mo1.jpg.c93ef77bde30dc6e3f9b0143f21c57f1.jpg

mo2.JPG.4ba96deea0c29c9e22c4466b838ec0c7.JPG

How many others are in the same predicament.

I applaude any politician who carries out his pre election promises but surley something can be adapted to vet decent law abiding citizens who just happen to hail from a nation thats on his **** you list

Think mo Farrah away from the states atm training elsewhere. He does have a uk passport, so bit of a moot point.

With due respect to yourself.

As it turns out there is absolutely no issue with "Sir Mo" returning to the states.

Yet social (state?) media is still crammed full of headlines suggesting that there is, even running the emotive "daddy can't see you again" headline with reference to his children!

I'm sorry but using such language to blatantly tug at otherwise well-meaning peoples heart strings when the whole thing is a fallacy is disgusting.

I don't know who or what is behind this and the constant barrage of anti-Trump sentiment which actually seems to be getting cranked up rather than subduing, but to me it's much more inherently evil and dangerous than anything President Trump has done or is proposing to do

Edited by wrsni

In 2011 Obama banned Iraqi migrants from America. Where were you Liberals then?

There are about 15 countries that dont allow Israeli passports holders in. Are you Lberals condemning that?

The truth is that westerners don't want third world migrants in their countries. Trump is a politician that actually listens to his electorate.

If you Liberals want to blame anyone, blame previous migrants to the West that haven't integrated.

Farage has just done a piece to camera on BBC news saying just this!

He also highlighted the hypocrisy and double standards of the political classes, the media and the hysterical masses who, either by accident, intent or ignorance have failed to react to Obama's previous unilateral ban on Iraqis and the numerous countries that unilaterally disallow Israeli passport holders (or even those of other nations with an Israeli visa stamp in their passport)

Tbh, I think the West is at war with extremist Islam. The fact is that many people from the banned countries hate the West and want to kill us. It seems sensible to greatly reduce the migrants from those countries.

Yeah, Mo Farah seems a nice guy and we've all seen the media say how awful the ban is for him.

Mo has some brothers. I don't think anyone would complain too much if they were sent back to Somalia?

I think your right in sayin the west is more or less at war with radical islamists,and as i said earlier i admire him following through in his pre election promises but thats not the issue for me.

Look back at the 1st post and concider why the 3 bottom countries have not been subject to a ban ?

Those countries have cotributed to the most deaths of american citizens through terrorism,they also happen to be the nations where trump has buisness interests.

Its not a great leap to think he's prioritising his own interests before those of his nation.

Im not sayin he is but it sure as hell looks that way!

As for poor wee mo,his brothers a bit of clown then haha

Not going to let this pass - sorry. At least 3 million illegals voted in the election, mostly in California. Their votes shouldn't count. Proof? As of now, there is none, as no voter ID is required in Cali, and many of the democrat leaning states. Anyone can walk in of the street and cast a vote, even British tourists. No identification required. And Obama is on record saying that illegals would not be prosecuted if they vote. Given there are 11 million illegals in the US, its likely Trump actually won the popular vote.

How do you know that the 'illegals' didn't vote for trump as well?

Firstly I would like to make the point that more Americans are killed in mass gun shootings by home grown nut jobs and the occasional terrorist. So he could save more Americans by addressing that first.

I struggle a lot now as the picture posted by the op could be fake news. Lots of stuff I see ruffles my feathers but it could be made up. I don't know What to believe these days. Everything we hear is biased.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Arbtalk mobile app

Firstly I would like to make the point that more Americans are killed in mass gun shootings by home grown nut jobs and the occasional terrorist. So he could save more Americans by addressing that first.

I thinks Trump's ban is about more than just preventing future terrorist attacks. It's about stopping importing a culture that is incompatible with Western secular democracy.

A lot of people from the banned countries have medieval beliefs towards women and homosexuals etc. They are also tribal and are don't integrate with the West. They also have atrocious criminality and employment rates.

Why would any Western country want them and the cultural baggage that goes with them?