Toughest mobile phone?

Moony

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to go through phones every few months, had this a year now. Regularly covered in wet saw dust, mud, rain etc. The amount of times it's had a bad enough drop would have cost 3 iPhone screens.

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.catphones.com/en-gb/phones/b15q-smartphone&ved=0ahUKEwiVy5j6js_RAhVKCywKHYtsDJsQFggbMAA&usg=AFQjCNFR28faYQXZHxtkacYTOoSqxv30rg&sig2=3Y47_Bkt70mbGyLK6pTu0Q

Does anyone use a mobile they consider indestructible?

I am looking for a phone that will stand up to the daily abuse they can sometimes receive in our industry, especially when climbing or dragging timber?

Samsung galaxy x cover 3 fab phone,waterproof,scrathproof and acutely looks like a proper modern phone instead of a block of wood.

I used to go through phones every few months, had this a year now. Regularly covered in wet saw dust, mud, rain etc. The amount of times it's had a bad enough drop would have cost 3 iPhone screens. <br />

<br />

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.catphones.com/en-gb/phones/b15q-smartphone&ved=0ahUKEwiVy5j6js_RAhVKCywKHYtsDJsQFggbMAA&usg=AFQjCNFR28faYQXZHxtkacYTOoSqxv30rg&sig2=3Y47_Bkt70mbGyLK6pTu0Q

How much! £500?

Little too expensive for a work phone for me mate.

Does anyone use a mobile they consider indestructible?

I am looking for a phone that will stand up to the daily abuse they can sometimes receive in our industry, especially when climbing or dragging timber?

Why do you need a phone when you're climbing or dragging timber?

If someone wants to talk to you they will probably try again when you're not climbing or dragging timber!

I'll be proved wrong on this one! Again!!

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

Had iPhones for a few years now in cases. Currently using a Tech 21- Impactology case (10-15 quid) which I originally bought thinking I'd take the phone out of when I wasn't at work.

Never bothered though because it isn't a bulky case. Dropped it out of the odd tree, car roof etc with no problems and when I was on the tools my phone lived in the thigh pocket all day, all weathers, everyday.

Like some others on here I just get a heavy duty case for my phone. Most modern smart phones are dust and water proof as standard and are built stronger then what they used to be.

Ive currently got an i-blason case on my Galaxy s7 and I've had no issues with it so far. It's been dropped screen down on a tile floor, dropped numerous times in general day to day use and even dropped it in a muddy puddle the other day whilst out mountain biking with no Marks on the phone or the case!

Galaxy S5 Armorbox Dual Layer Protective Case | i-Blason