what mini loader

digaholedumper

A good example from this week of using the shear/grab. Mega time saver.

In case anyine is still mulling over all the options out there.

Good video, but please drive it with the boom down once the piece is cut.

There have been some bad pivot steer telehandler accidents from doing that and it will go over in a split second with some lock on. You will not have any chance to correct it.

Just checked your web site, your compacr telescopic loader has the same boom design as a Weidermann , dose this machine also come from China, do Weidemann know you coppied their machine ?:thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

I am doing an engineering course in Tralee, Kerry Ireland and one of their people came down telling us about their company in antrim where the product is made.

They claim the product is innovative (I doubt that as there is already the avant and multione among others) so i wondering what your view is. I included a picture to show you what i was one about as they are not a well known company

I taught you might like a made in Britain product but from the above reviews, it is clear you think they are just copies, i tend to agree with you, and thanks for your thoughts much appreciated

I didn't put my question very well! I would call the one you have a cut and hold (very similar in the multione shear) since you can grip the stick after cutting as compared to, for example, the EXAC1 type which doesn't have any hold at all. Exac-One Ltd - Tree Shears

I saw the EXAC1 version at a demo a while back, the swivel function was really appealing but there's no ability to grip the stick on the smaller head unit.

What I'm struggling to balance up is - would the swivel be as useful on a mini loader where you'd have to reposition the machine to achieve the manoeuvrability available from a swing shovel, at the cost of losing the "hold" functionality or is the "hold" worth more than the swivel..... If that makes sense?

If only someone would make a tool that suited all needs!

They're all pants changing prices!!

Ah, I misunderstood. I have no experience of the 'cut only' type, but would say that is more suited to an excavator where you would have more push power and a safer cab, should things go array.

As you say there are various companies that will happily make what suits your needs/machine. Get on it!

Good video, but please drive it with the boom down once the piece is cut.

There have been some bad pivot steer telehandler accidents from doing that and it will go over in a split second with some lock on. You will not have any chance to correct it.

Good point, worth stating for sure. But with those little sticks you could rag around all day at full height/boom extension without a worry. There ain't no point increasing the wear by pushing the tele in and out 50 times when its not necessary.