Back up bridge

stihlmadasever

Thats really not helpful is it.

If you cant add anything positive to the conversation then perhaps this ones not for you mate

Thats exactly how he is im afraid pal!

A second bridge could be a great idea! I often climb with a main line and a smaller line connected on same bridge. Hardly wver use side d's unless on a take down and a wire strop

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thats really not helpful is it.

If you cant add anything positive to the conversation then perhaps this ones not for you mate

Firstly I'm not your "mate" and secondly you cannot stipulate only positive replies, when you post on a forum you need to accept that you will get replies of all sorts, if you can't handle that its best not to post, IMO.

Edited by skyhuck

How many climbers-be honest-lanyard in on every cut..?

Ive cut with no secondary on,my point is yeah 99% of the time a second bridge would be redundant but all it takes it a split second brain lapse,and your out the tree...this is where a second bridge would come into play.

I really dont think it would get in the way though

Thats exactly how he is im afraid pal!

A second bridge could be a great idea! I often climb with a main line and a smaller line connected on same bridge. Hardly wver use side d's unless on a take down and a wire strop

You don't even know me!!

At least when someone has the decency to answer my PM's I do them the same courtesy, cheeky sod!!:sneaky2:

You don't even know me!!

At least when someone has the decency to answer my PM's I do them the same courtesy, cheeky sod!!:sneaky2:

Not with you?

In all fairness you come over as an arrogant know it all on an internet forum :) allus picking up on something someones written.

Whatever floats your boat really, bit sad though

Firstly I'm not your "mate" and secondly you cannot stipulate only positive replies, when you post on a forum you need to accept that you will get replies of assorts, if you can't handle that its best not to post, IMO.

I didnt stipulate anything as i know what social media is like.Your comments werent helpful,i was polite in asking you too refrain from being negative.

I know im not your mate,where im from its a generic name for males in conversation.

Clearly you are offended by someone daring to ask you to stop being unhelpful.