Annoying Things Guys Do On Site

Haironyourchest

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People pissing (or worse!) in customers gardens. Not a good impression to make if you get caught!:sneaky2:

SG

With my bladder I will have had to take a pee getting out of the truck, over the rear tyre getting the kit off the truck, half way down the driveway and at the garden gate. After that I'll only need to go every 15 minutes :blushing:

Taking a slash in customers garden where you could be seen easily by client or walkers by. Talking shite & hanging around when your talking to the client discussing payment. Chucking brash in chipper then walking off leaving someone else to get it unstuck.

Loading chipper when you're clearly trying to get something to go through.

Dropping brash just in front of you when they could have waited 2 seconds for you to grab it instead of having to bend down to pick it up again. Walking off to sharpen / adjust their chain for the 4th time today (when they've barely used a tank). Picking up & using my saw, it's MY SAW! not bloody yours!!!. Not putting stuff back in the right place / where they got it from. Looking down at phone & not looking up at climber. General namby pamby mincing around. Moaning about age of kit. Worst of all - standing / sitting there not getting stuck in when others are grafting. Grrrrrrrrrrr....

Taking a slash in customers garden where you could be seen easily by client or walkers by. Talking shite & hanging around when your talking to the client discussing payment. Chucking brash in chipper then walking off leaving someone else to get it unstuck.

Loading chipper when you're clearly trying to get something to go through.

Dropping brash just in front of you when they could have waited 2 seconds for you to grab it instead of having to bend down to pick it up again. Walking off to sharpen / adjust their chain for the 4th time today (when they've barely used a tank). Picking up & using my saw, it's MY SAW! not bloody yours!!!. Not putting stuff back in the right place / where they got it from. Looking down at phone & not looking up at climber. General namby pamby mincing around. Moaning about age of kit. Worst of all - standing / sitting there not getting stuck in when others are grafting. Grrrrrrrrrrr....

Yep dropping brash in front of you that does the trick. Also shovelling up the dregs around the chipper which consists of 100 stones to one twig and winging it in the chipper

Yep dropping brash in front of you that does the trick. Also shovelling up the dregs around the chipper which consists of 100 stones to one twig and winging it in the chipper

It's a double edge sword the brash thing though, I've shouted at people for queuing at the chipper with brash, I don't mind picking it up if they've dropped it there, rather they were on way back for more than hanging about

Working hard and making me look lazier.:thumbdown:

ignoring me when I'm trying to tell them it's nearly brew/diner time.:thumbdown:

Passing me the brash when picking it up off the floor means I don't have to run back to get more.:thumbdown:

Well, there needs to be some of us like that.:biggrin:

Pet hate, swearing, shouting and acting like idiots in customers gardens.