Please please

pete23

As one or two have suggested the aladin flask is the best of them all had Stanley, thermos and some unbranded ones but the aladin as shown in the picture is the one I fill at 7 in the morning and the spare water that I empty out is still hot enough to make a drink with.

The member who has had his Stanley for 25 years will have a good one they were made in America up until around 6 years ago moved to china now, my local agricultural merchants wont stock them anymore because they have had that many comebacks.

I bought mine from TK MAX cost me around £12

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Iv had 6 Stanley flasks of all different sizes, and out of the 6,4 have failed within 2 years- they just loose all ability to retain the heat (how can they go wrong???).

Someone mentioned the Tesco one, 1 litre, costs a fiver and has a proper screw cap, not a gimmicky push pour which is hard to clean and leaks, they are brilliant flasks IMO and keep it hot well past the day is over.

I have the same problem with flasks actually, no matter how much I spend the cap leaks.

The secret with the pouring lid is to open it before you screw the lid on then close it once it's tightened and turn the flask over to get rid of the drips. If the lid is sealed when you tighten it the rubber is turned and twists off or rips, ours did it till we realised what happens.